• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Do you think you could add more pic reminders for the NPCs? since there are A LOT of them, it could be useful to distinguish them. (Also the faceless part of the pics kinda creeps me out but thats just me I think)

Reactions: surfpup

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is it possible to avoid being put on chastity? Maybe being less enthusiastic about it up to the first session? Training specific stats?

GameLover73

Jan 5, 2020
I don't really get sissification... who plays sissification games? is it for gays? lesbians?
Play the game, it pretty much explains sissification and those who seek it out.

Loving it so far. Except for the prison setting it is kind of like my own mentality on the subject.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is there no officer content yet? I tried improving pervert and daring stats and also ass in the gym, also tried improving stamina(more stamina more pay) then work a lot but nothing.

Also anyone else got other perk from the doc's therapy section? I only know of Femme Sissy and Sissy Fxxktoy.

Is it possible to avoid being put on chastity? Maybe being less enthusiastic about it up to the first session? Training specific stats?
On the sissy eager path, there will be a day to talk to Keaton and you need complain about the cage and convince him you can still be a good sissy without the cage. There is no content yet.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Really hoping to see an update soon!
from the patreon page

r. Edit (17th Nov)): New update is coming very soon - it has been by far the most complicated to make update yet so apologies for the wait, will be out next week. Despite how long this update has took, I still believe I'll have two more updates for you between now and the end of the year. :)

I am going to aim for the Dr Mifune update to be on time (released by the end of November), which should get the schedule back on track.

Thanks for all your support,

Midno

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I don't really get sissification... who plays sissification games? is it for gays? lesbians?
It's for people like me and for those that are into people like me. These things can be very complicated. For instance a sissy that is only into females is actually considered a lesbian in my circles. This probably doesn't help much but I just wanted to answer you because I'm a fanboy.

Veresok

Apr 6, 2019
Well... I'm here for one route, and obviously, like in other games, it was left again for some time later.... It's logical, because there are so few games with a sissy GG...

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes