HTML - Ready to Reform [v1.010] [Midnoblu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rtkamb

review for v1.010
    Overall a decent experience right now. I only played it once, but I'm curios if the choices make any difference, or the author just did a really good job of making it feel like the choice make a difference.
    The story is pretty linear and I'm not sure if the stats make any difference right now, but the overall layout and progression feel really good. The game isn't really confusing, but a notepad, or something, that auto updated with notes on things to do would be great.
    Other than that, I'm just waiting for the next update to see what happens.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

klaustidus0

Honestly this is the best first release I have seen. It looks like a lot of care went into it and it's not just another patreon cash grab. There isn't a lot of content yet, but it's very well made. I do wish for some more media content, but it is understandable since MC hasn't really have sex yet. Keep up the good work
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nikola94

made me so freaking horny i love the idea of being forced to be a sissy by another man while in a relationship i wish there was more i hope it gets updated for more content cant wait i hope that this goes further and gf starts cheating and gets more humiliating and more being forced gay! you can finish the game in like 15 right now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

downloadu

This is a novel. Not a visual novel, just a novel. A word-heavy psychological journey of a sissy crossdresser with minimal visual elements.
    Too early in the game (Alpha versions are usually numbered 0.05, not 1.05) to list any Pros.

Cons:
    - environment does not match dialogs. Prison is supposed to host angry and violent people. The dialogs describe compassionate, polite, friendly inmates, who have a lot of empathy towards MC.
    I think the dialogs better fit a corporate internship setting than a prison.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Vypress

Out of the stuff so far its pretty enjoyable even though only one route is fleshed out but it is the route I'm most interested in. The Characters I feel are good but holding out from given a five star until there's more content from them to really see how they are.