DiddyBeatz

Oct 6, 2021
is there actually any wolf animations? because i cant get her to do anything with them, perversions high and ive tried with both dominant and submissive playstyles

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
is there actually any wolf animations? because i cant get her to do anything with them, perversions high and ive tried with both dominant and submissive playstyles
you gotta go in the mountains after exploring the first city you encounter and there is about to be some cult dudes from there idk anymore but those duds will do the trick to open bestiality content

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would really love to see sluttier outfits for Raven. Is there a code for getting her super slutty and to be a prostitute? The listed codes don't seem to work. Console commands don't all seem to be working properly. Are there new console commands for the 1.4.0 version?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I would really love to see sluttier outfits for Raven. Is there a code for getting her super slutty and to be a prostitute? The listed codes don't seem to work. Console commands don't all seem to be working properly. Are there new console commands for the 1.4.0 version?
Prostitution is locked behind game progression, but getting her super slutty can be done by cranking up raven_attitude. About 50 is plenty.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Go to Tale city, choose "Tale known place", Stores, The Cumlab.
Get an "Ovu-Potion":
raven.jpg

If I remember correctly, you meet this character for the first time in public baths

FlufluDash87

Nov 3, 2023
Guys, anyone knows how to unlock Ashon city or the ashon plains? I've heard a lot about those places but I cannot unlock them. I've just completed the Elyana Quest, and I don't know what to do next. With who or what do I have to talk to unlock the new areasssss? Thanks :BootyTime:

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Ah, I don't remember anymore... at the top right there is a scroll (Main Quest), it's the ongoing missions.
Try to see if there is anything.

Tempest 103004

Dec 30, 2021
Can anyone give me some Save file I was reformat my PC and forgot to save my save files all other save file of my games I forgot too

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I'm trying to get the last outfit but it says I need to "pet the kitty while wearing a slutty yet elegant dress"
After much annoying trial and error, I figured out you need to wear the "St. Louis' Top" and the "Princess Panties".

(I'm not sure where I got the panties, but the top I got when speaking to one of the companions at the black stone before you go off to the final battle. Not sure if this can be done later or earlier.)

akalvocka

May 14, 2020
hi guys how can i remove clothes so she wears nothing. for example when i want to wear the nun outfit the other parts are still underneath. Thanks in advance.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
I don't know exactly when it was possible, but in the wardrobe in the torso and legs section the X was available to remove that part of the clothes, as well as hats and shoes.
raven1.jpg

Come to think of it, maybe after completing the quests in the city of Pervish

Last edited:
Reactions: secrettunel6969

Mento1929

Feb 1, 2024
Is there any use to gaining a lot of submissive or dominant stat like getting an extra option with 100 dominant?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes