• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 17, 2021
So, how to adopt a wolf?
Or a dog from city...
afaik you can't adopt a wolf. i think this might only work after you've gone to the pagan monastery but i'm not 100% on that. when exploring the alleys in tale eventually you'll run into a dog. after you follow it you'll have the option to adopt it and take it home.

random9er

Nov 15, 2019
I noticed that workarounds are given here so that the heroine does not have sex and can go through the story further. But I'm stuck at the beginning of chapter 2.
How to help the residents in the second city, and how to train with Patrick without having sex with him? Roughly speaking, I'm trying to go through the "virgin path", but is it even possible in this game?
Finished the game a few weeks ago, I doubt it's actually possible to do a virgin path. There are other story progression events after training with Patrick that requires Raven to be fucked.

Reactions: Techno11244

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Finished the game a few weeks ago, I doubt it's actually possible to do a virgin path. There are other story progression events after training with Patrick that requires Raven to be fucked.
Not to mention the whole theme of the story is normalizing sexual promiscuity, so being able to finish the game as a celibate would go counter to that.

Reactions: fapderp11

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I can confirm. I tried and my run stopped there.
I considered making her at least more innocent or not a slut, but that wouldn't make the dialogue very different especially since Patrick fucks her multiple times.

The main reason I tried this is because you can kill enemies, but if you can't be innocent I don't know why killing enemies is an option. Death is too cruel and it doesn't fit the narrative or Raven's character.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
afaik you can't adopt a wolf. i think this might only work after you've gone to the pagan monastery but i'm not 100% on that. when exploring the alleys in tale eventually you'll run into a dog. after you follow it you'll have the option to adopt it and take it home.
You can get the wolf without ever having sex. I think I got the wolf on Ashon City.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
She does. Probably need to let a few days pass, but she also definitely won't return until you finish some of the quests.
Usually I'd advance it by changing ely_sup_quest to 9 via console command since I'd pass weeks in game without Elyana returning while litterally every side quest was complete. I decompiled the game and found out she's supposed to return after 6 days with her sister. There are no other prerequisits.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Usually I'd advance it by changing ely_sup_quest to 9 via console command since I'd pass weeks in game without Elyana returning while litterally every side quest was complete. I decompiled the game and found out she's supposed to return after 6 days with her sister. There are no other prerequisits.
I remember trying to sleep for multiple days and having it not work, but while doing the main quest she came back before the final dungeon. It's an odd glitch if it stops working at random times.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
uh, so... raven just got prgnant, despite me having the non-pregnancy potion on... how do I solve that?

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
uh, so... raven just got prgnant, despite me having the non-pregnancy potion on... how do I solve that?
as far as I know
  1. Give birth
  2. Go back to a save before getting pregnant (you might have a good auto save)
Drink the potion again to avoid it. It should work, you should only need to drink it once and make sure it's the right one. It's intended to work for the rest of the game by just drinking it once, if it fails that's not expected behavior. You probably drank the potion but then went to a save where you didn't drink it, or just drank the wrong one.

I think the orc orgy will always get you pregnant no matter what. I am not sure. Unlike a normal pregnancy it only lasts for the duration of the event, you are not gonna be pregnant after

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes