Jieigh

May 26, 2020
as far as I know
  1. Give birth
  2. Go back to a save before getting pregnant (you might have a good auto save)
Drink the potion again to avoid it. It should work, you should only need to drink it once and make sure it's the right one. It's intended to work for the rest of the game by just drinking it once, if it fails that's not expected behavior. You probably drank the potion but then went to a save where you didn't drink it, or just drank the wrong one.

I think the orc orgy will always get you pregnant no matter what. I am not sure. Unlike a normal pregnancy it only lasts for the duration of the event, you are not gonna be pregnant after
No, I believe I got pregnant from Remi (the farmer guy, owner of the horses), that's what the saves' order suggest. I get the "oh my belly is growing" (something like that) when I'm leaving Ashlon's rebel hideout. Using renpy save editor to check for flags, the first save with pregnant flags was already in Ashlon, and the last guy to cum inside before that was Remi
And I believe I had the right potion, since earlier I even had the bath's gangbang and that didn't get her pregnant, despite the text saying it did
Also, assuming the text was forgotten there, because several days passed after the gangbang without her growing a belly. Or does it take days for her belly to grow? Like, more than 5 days. Because if it does, then I might have got her pregnant back in that gangbang

To decide if I want to rollback or not (prolly will), how long does pregnancy take, and what happens after that? Carry child arround, give it for adoption...?

And lastly, since I'm already writting. The guy in the lake, after one event she wonders if that was just sex or something more. I went with something more. Is there more to it? Do they develop something? Should I add a new dormitory to the house?

Reactions: Techno11244

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The child gets vooped, yeah - no baby raising sim. Some nurses take it, IIRC. Pregnancy isn't too long, only a couple days, but it can feel longer if you go out and do stuff instead of just sitting around in the house... Although that's boring.

If there's one thing this game could use though it'd be a cut-in showing the fertilization when it happens; not only because it'd be hot as fuck, but because it would make it easier to roll back if it's not a pregnancy you want.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I just started the game so I cannot judge overall yet, but that first intro letter from "X" could be written much better. To go from "someone is trying to take over the world...you must stop them!" to "Go to a town, get a job, have fun, get laid" in one short paragraph makes no sense. Perhaps that is the nature of this game, but this seems poorly introduced.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
So the very first time I select "break a dish" in the bar, he takes her to a cellar and says showing boobs is not enough anymore and that she needs to make him cum. So the game obviously skipped over the initial stages of this path.

Reactions: Skooky

Dark1080

Oct 2, 2023
Hey does anybody have a tip on how to unlock other areas since I've tried many things but it won't work

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Do they just never plan on going back and finishing this? They can call it complete as many times as they want but as far as I'm concerned this should have the abandoned tag. So many scenes should have had a CG that just don't, several instances of events like the Cum Tank thing that just didn't get implemented and still say "WIP- Not Yet Implemented", and tons of instances that need a CG but never got one. It's like they got bored and wanted to move onto a different game and just decided to slap the "finished" sticker on Raven's Quest.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Do they just never plan on going back and finishing this? They can call it complete as many times as they want but as far as I'm concerned this should have the abandoned tag. So many scenes should have had a CG that just don't, several instances of events like the Cum Tank thing that just didn't get implemented and still say "WIP- Not Yet Implemented", and tons of instances that need a CG but never got one. It's like they got bored and wanted to move onto a different game and just decided to slap the "finished" sticker on Raven's Quest.
Maybe, but I highly doubt it. They are currently focusing on a game called " ". It would take a long time for them to come back to this game and I don't think they will. Personally I prefer for them to work on new games instead to provide an overall better product. Like in The Wind's Disciple the writing wasn't good, but Raven's Quest saw an improvement in the writing in exchange of less art, that sort of thing only happens when you are able to start over.
My hope is that this new game gets the best of both worlds, and more. Maybe more polish and less bugs too!
Though, having the cum tank among other things unfinished is a big shame for me :/ it's very underwhelming. I just hope this sort of thing doesn't happen in this new game, whether it's budget, lack of motivation, or overwhelming, I hope whatever obstacle that led to it being unfinished can be avoided.

Plassa

Oct 23, 2023
I think I am missing something during the fight with the high inquisitor... He does more damages than the potions heal... Is there a way to have more than 7 stats at each elements ? Or better potions than the medium ones ?

Reactions: guppy102

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
I think I am missing something during the fight with the high inquisitor... He does more damages than the potions heal... Is there a way to have more than 7 stats at each elements ? Or better potions than the medium ones ?
Before you fight, you can use several potions. You can cap an element at 11.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I remember that doing a combo attack with the girl who has a tiger was very effective

Reactions: Plassa
3.90 star(s) 40 Votes