3.20 star(s) 71 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
i download, unzip.. just check LOAD file saw save today.. 2024 file.. maybe update my save from 0.087v last i play early 2023 ?
there is a chance u will have to restart. changes were made around 0.087 and it may have affected that early of a version.
people had to restart the game.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Is there actually L0li content or is it a bait? It's just fanservice echii?
According to the description, there is no content at all. Well zzz

Reactions: Fapmaister

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
This is such a good game and some of the girls are incredible. But I am about to give up. We have seen them over and over again without any action. Its a pity could have been one of the best games around.

Reactions: Fapmaister

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
This is such a good game and some of the girls are incredible. But I am about to give up. We have seen them over and over again without any action. Its a pity could have been one of the best games around.
It is a pity. I would like to know if you pay much attention to what is happening on the threads here, and everywhere else that it has been stated that arc 2 is where the action picks up.
Many, many, many, many, times it has been stated that the first arc is story focused.

Arc 2 episode 1 will be out to tiers very soon, and not counting the naomi/mc scene at the end of the current version, there is a bj and threesome with 2 smols in the first episode of arc 2.

I dont know what else you want.
Its only a pity because it may not be the girls you choose, and because its not at the pace you want.
There are plenty of people in opposition of that statement.

I would like to thank you for playing the game for as long as you have though.
I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It is a pity. I would like to know if you pay much attention to what is happening on the threads here, and everywhere else that it has been stated that arc 2 is where the action picks up.
Many, many, many, many, times it has been stated that the first arc is story focused.

Arc 2 episode 1 will be out to tiers very soon, and not counting the naomi/mc scene at the end of the current version, there is a bj and threesome with 2 smols in the first episode of arc 2.

I dont know what else you want.
Its only a pity because it may not be the girls you choose, and because its not at the pace you want.
There are plenty of people in opposition of that statement.
Keep rocking Dev !

Reactions: hmorphone

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Now if this gay content is turned off, will the scenes related to it be skippable or avoidable?

If I remember correctly, there are already 3 gay couples in the game. Mc's mom and sister, Mc's aunt and cousin, the witch and the policewoman.
Given the structure of the story, it seems unlikely to avoid gay content.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
you don't actually see any gay lesbian action except for threesomes and the scene at the start.
but content disabler is in preferences and should block viewing those scenes. as for them not happening, no. its a linear story

3.20 star(s) 71 Votes