Oct 12, 2023
Cooch is not a prerequisite for the success of the heist event. In fact id argue against taking her to your lair at all, because doing so wastes a full day, which you need to otherwise maximize your playthrough
Yeaah but bringing Cooch allows you to get 1+ Gold in the "Merc Heist" which allows you to get closerto reaching the maximum prize of 4 Gold in the event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Kamadeus

Mar 6, 2019
By the way, how do you brake Valzira without actually breaking her legs?

(PS: I meant Mentally, not Physically)

Last edited:

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Yeaah but bringing Cooch allows you to get 1+ Gold in the "Merc Heist" which allows you to get closerto reaching the maximum prize of 4 Gold in the event.
The maximum you can get is 3 treasure.

And as an aside - thats *NOT* worth what you give up.
Namely: 8 days worth of time to act, 3 total cruelty/mercy points via recruitment/malice events, the entire merc army, being forced to waste resources capturing the lowlands manually and of course Rhyll's own charming Bronn Blackwater-like personality.
And you still get 1 treasure point anyway.

Last edited:

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
So it's only a steam port for Android Version now.
Tell me that's only here and it's not the official way they are doing it...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So it's only a steam port for Android Version now.
Tell me that's only here and it's not the official way they are doing it...
Another way to get the Android version is to sign up for their SubscribeStar, when you'll get access to the link that they put up in the subscribers' section of their Discord.

Reactions: UsagiSabita

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Another way to get the Android version is to sign up for their SubscribeStar, when you'll get access to the link that they put up in the subscribers' section of their Discord.
Yeah I got that confirmation earlier in their discord. I'm glad it's not locked in time.

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
By the way, how do you brake Valzira without actually breaking her legs?

(PS: I meant Mentally, not Physically)
Currently doesn't look like that will be possible, as you don't even break her mentally when you cut off her limbs, so...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kamadeus
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes