• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Act V Features
Scene: Showing the wolf tribe how a real alpha and beta do it (collab with Briar Bloodthorn and DoItToJulia).
How can we get this scene? Is it in the gallery? Is it called ''Wolfmen Fate: Omega''? Who does it feature?

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Are these updates even adding any scenes? I haven’t played since the update after you get to marry malice because there has been almost nothing in the change log about scenes.

But this doesn’t make sense to me. How could there possibly be almost no scenes in months of updates? What are they even adding then?
from what i know main writer is doing chapter 5 second part and it will be one big update

F1forhalp

SOTD: Motörhead - Iron Horse / Born To Lose
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
When the game is completed and sold on GOG / JASTUSA / KaguraGames il buy it, I NEVER waste my money on The Gaben and his shit DRM storefront.
i already do that, when games i want to keep show up at GoG i just buy there. one downside is that Kagura only provides their pixel versions there, so have to do the extra step with patching myself.

Pif paf there's some more universal in this thread , more work on that been done by others who are brighter than me in that regard. however i haven't seen another Ren'Py game with this upfront steam crap yet, and i don't think many devs would like the extra effort to do that.

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
You weren't really born in a natural sense, You and Adeline were 'lovers' before the ritual so she might have fucked you and did the ritual to turn you into a dragon. Or killed you and had you turned into a dragon in her womb.
Then you are your own father? crazy, where did this info came from? I just starded playing this game and I'm loving it, so if its in future dialogues then i don't care about spoilers.
Is that related to Malagar telling you that maybe you can take human form at some point if you want?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Then you are your own father? crazy, where did this info came from? I just starded playing this game and I'm loving it, so if its in future dialogues then i don't care about spoilers.
Is that related to Malagar telling you that maybe you can take human form at some point if you want?
a lot of info is gleamed with the infernal lair faction alliance, and fallow up convos with adeline herself in act 5.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
a lot of info is gleamed with the infernal lair faction alliance, and fallow up convos with adeline herself in act 5.
Damn, I made an Alliance with Malagar beacuse I really wanted Heloise, I've seen other consorts but Heloise forge a lovely relationshipp with the Dragon, the others not so much or at least no as much as her for my taste, I'm gonna need to start another run in the future I guess.

Oct 12, 2023
Is it possible to collect all the girls before our day is over?
Yeah, though Maelys is a bit of a odd duck.

You have to go to the forest on Act 2, either force her to get dicked by the horses or let her go for Despair and Doubt paths respectivelly.

The Cat-Girls need gold to get them, build traps.

You get Cooch/Merc Girl anyway if you recruit the mercs, but it's also a good idea to get her before so you may do the Heist with Mina to get more Gold.

Mina either starts pissed off or neutral, but she will always become pissed if you ally with the Mercs.

So forth, you can get all the girls in act 3 with many days to cover that.

Oct 12, 2023
Iirc Proteans also do some conversations about that too.

Damn, I made an Alliance with Malagar beacuse I really wanted Heloise,
You don't need Malagar to keep Heloise, you could just do Proteans (and lose the Nun/Chanwe) OR go to the mines yet never deal with the Infernals at all telling them to fuck off.

Žižeryx is quite miffed about it but they know they can't do shit lmao.

Kayz_Shield

Nov 28, 2022
Iirc Proteans also do some conversations about that too.

You don't need Malagar to keep Heloise, you could just do Proteans (and lose the Nun/Chanwe) OR go to the mines yet never deal with the Infernals at all telling them to fuck off.

Žižeryx is quite miffed about it but they know they can't do shit lmao.
That's what I get for not use the walktrough haha, then if you tell them to fuck off you lost the alliance and continue that way in the future? My game was just like "look a guy wants to make a deal with me but i don't want to give him the witch because i want to torture her so I'm gonna make an alliance with him but not give him the witch" I undestrand that it's the same with the infernals?

Oct 12, 2023
That's what I get for not use the walktrough haha, then if you tell them to fuck off you lost the alliance and continue that way in the future? My game was just like "look a guy wants to make a deal with me but i don't want to give him the witch because i want to torture her so I'm gonna make an alliance with him but not give him the witch" I undestrand that it's the same with the infernals?
Yup, they take the hint and they fuck off for good, Proteans "can't" be told explicitly to fuck off as well but they can be safely ignored.

Malagar is tad different iirc, he does need Valzira so he may be empowered but I believe he still sticks around if you don't give her to him, granted he is pretty much useless as he himself says if you don't give him Valzira to act as a conduit so he might as well not really be there, not showing up as a Horde leader on Act 4

Also Malagar wants Valzira, not Heloise (the Infernals do want her though)

Last edited:

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
2 important points i feel the need to elaborate on:
You get Cooch/Merc Girl anyway if you recruit the mercs, but it's also a good idea to get her before so you may do the Heist with Mina to get more Gold.
Cooch is not a prerequisite for the success of the heist event. In fact id argue against taking her to your lair at all, because doing so wastes a full day, which you need to otherwise maximize your playthrough (im an OCD minmaxer, esp. in this game). You can still follow *and* screw her for a charm and potency point, but then leave and she'll join with rhyll anyway.
Mina either starts pissed off or neutral, but she will always become pissed if you ally with the Mercs.
Best way to deal with this is recruiting Mina and going through the heist first thing. Use charm option to get 1 treasure and imprison mina. That way you can recruit Rhyll with no problems, then use the kobold-dress event that usually happens 3 days before Maelys' attack to get Mina back to a happy status and keep the mercs on payroll.
Additionally, a happy mina who is promised bastion increases kingdom prosperity by 1 point

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes