• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravager [v5.1.8] [4MinuteWarning] - Compressed

Pre-cracked. Not sure if Mac works.

Win/Linux [1,01 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,01 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
Wish you could get internals without losing one of the best characters. Like a dragon I don't want anyone to lose I want to keep them all to myself and hoard them with all my treasures. Even the ones I don't like like the purple elf who I forgot the name of.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I'm holding out hope that one day some person out there will make a game like this but with a human mc. I like the concept, and the story along with the nature of the character, I just have to put in effort to ignore the fact he's a giant lizard

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I chose to marry my daughter with Heloise ,
Decision is either stupid or genius,only time
will tell........
Huh, can u arrange a wedding between your daughter and Heloise or marry your daughter when Heloise is the mom?

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
I'm still in act 3 but in act 4, is it possible to choose to have sex with either Sabetha or Inej rather than threesome?

Last edited:

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
I don't remember this one requiring Steam?? It opens Steam by itself when I try to run it (and fails to run) and won't load at all if Steam isn't installed

Reactions: zues0000

Mar 14, 2020
Are these updates even adding any scenes? I haven’t played since the update after you get to marry malice because there has been almost nothing in the change log about scenes.

But this doesn’t make sense to me. How could there possibly be almost no scenes in months of updates? What are they even adding then?

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes