• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hey , my first girl now is Mina the merchant , what the difference between have her like " business partner " or " fucktoy " ?
If i take her like a slave , the girls can be evolve to be a good slave who want serve or n othing like that ?

Oct 12, 2023
what the difference between have her like " business partner " or " fucktoy " ?
If i take her like a slave
In Draconic Lingo, all Business Partners are fuck-toys.

I don't recall any real diference, it's more like how you introduce them to Petruk and more like "roleplay" if anything, she is still a good harem concubine in either case especially if she came in willingly.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.1.8, Tribes & Vibes
"Hounds & Sounds" would also have worked.

Dev Notes
The Ravager Soundtrack is now available for purchase on Steam, if you would like to support our musicians!
Our development focus remains on Act V Chapter Two, and it will continue that way until Chapter Two is ready to share with you.
But we'll keep up our regular updates with everything else that finishes while it's cooking!
MVPs of this build are Exo Spectra, for his fantastic new tracks; Mokkel, for cutting all of our new VA; and Stuke, for single-handedly (pun unintended) doing all our playtesting for this build.

Act V Features
Scene: Showing the wolf tribe how a real alpha and beta do it (collab with Briar Bloodthorn and DoItToJulia).
Voice: Darja’s responses to your advances in the palace (Nyah).
Voice: Enid’s introduction and reintroduction in the creche (Demi Goggles).
Voice: Issa’s conversation about the princess (Maya Fae).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s response to your advances while pregnant in the dungeon (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s thankful oral scene in the dungeon (Marina Montague).
Voice: Mother’s various appearances at court (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, and GreyScale).

Act I-IV Features
Scene: An alternate path for Naho’s ‘Return’ consort scene (three variants).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s ‘sunny side up’ scene (two variants, eight images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s Reprimand scene (six images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s Leashed scene (six images, Lubbio).
Animation: Valzira’s post-breaking scenes, animated (four variants, thirty-six clips, Amon Ra).
Voice: Assorted missing dragon lines (GreyScale).
Voice: Valzira’s older lines have been updated to new recordings from her current VA (Jezebeth).
Voice: The kobolds’ response to Darja’s arrival (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ part in fetching Marie-Anne and Mina for Malagar (Kobold34).
Music: The infernal suite has been completely re-engineered, and it absolutely slaps now (Exo Spectra).
Music: Issa now has his own suite, which can be heard during his initial encounter (Exo Spectra).
Translation: All the dreams have been translated in the Russian translation (Lipach).

Tweaks
Eburon can now be visited in Act V any time after you’ve seen your court briefing.
Choosing to have your kobolds punish Issa during first meeting is now (partially) illustrated.

Fixes
Darja no longer visits her uncle after you have snacked on her.
A pair of Dragon lines in the Bastion heist have had their VA restored.
Eburon will allow you to visit him in Act V if you promised the wolf tribe something rather than the lowlands.
Eburon will tell you how the pack are doing if they have exactly 3 Morale.
Handling for Malagar leaving during Act V has been fixed for new playthroughs.
Valzira can no longer poison herself, or talk about her pregnancy, after being given to Malagar.
Numerous typos have been fixed, as sure as the Sun rises in the morning.
And everything found during playtesting. Thank you, Stuke!

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
No, I've tried it, the Steam DRM has a Linux version too, in /lib/py3-linux-x86_64, and the patch in this thread only has a Windows version, so it would be much less complicated if you just use the Windows patch and throw it in Luturis. Of course, there are ways to make the .sh work, but this is an easier way.
Does anyone know what the last version without steam DRM was?
we can just use its exe in the latest version to bypass steam DRM on windows.
I bet we can also use it's /lib/py3-linux-x86_64 to bypass the DRM on linux

edit:
managed to find it myself.
4.3.0 was the first steam version. therefore 4.2.5 is the last DRM free version.

edit2:
I justed tested it and the latest version (v5.1.8) has no DRM on linux and does not interact with steam.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Was hoping that the side character we meet in the house and gently tucked to bed would come back at some point and would at least keep the kobolds company.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Ravager-5.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes