Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

Feb 18, 2020
that's cool, well i'd be happy to help out if i can, so feel free to ask. And btw, what sort of other projects have you guys worked on in the past? be cool to find more games or w/e to play.
Well no NSFW-Projects and mostly contract. Sucks. That's why we leave. But I will post in the Recruitment Thread soon and explain our right-now-situation.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
is it possible to look into the source of the project
The short answer is no. Aside from my work (that i myself might be using later on and prefer to keep it at least slightly unique) there are market assets there that you're not supposed to share with your internet buddies. Cheers and best of luck on your future project.

Last edited:

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
so lexx guy... are you still around? its been over 6 months since your last post, nice theme and everything, realistic medieval and i also really like games you can just go around fucking anyone you want no questions asked...
the game needs some urgent optimization. im getting 5 fps on this screenshot, on a gtx 1050. did you just get every asset and function possible on the unreal market and just plastered it on?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I think the dev undertook too much. The game would have been really great, but I guess a single person can't make this reality - it's too much for only one person. A real dev team, at least several people would be required for such a game.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This is unpleasantly unplayable.
-It lags so much that it's near impossible to guide the MC around without crashing into walls and other close-by objects.
-It has too many other flaws that is not worth mentioning because after I write this; I'm deleting the game file. It's just terrible all-over.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is unpleasantly unplayable.
-It lags so much that it's near impossible to guide the MC around without crashing into walls and other close-by objects.
-It has too many other flaws that is not worth mentioning because after I write this; I'm deleting the game file. It's just terrible all-over.
It got abandoned so was never optimised.