Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
It's a full 3d game made using Unreal, you aint gonna get it any lower.
with this content you can stay around 1gb.
3gb means that the dev is lazy and don't want to adjust textures and meshes.
he just get high poly assets and textures and just smash em into the game.

Aug 21, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, do you plan to extend the genre? Like adding incest etc.? Wish you all the success with this game btw.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, do you plan to extend the genre? Like adding incest etc.? Wish you all the success with this game btw.
A dense story and some good quests here and there from different NPCs are more important than 'incest'. I think there are enough 'incest' related games on the site.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Best way to lose your dick that is for sure. It is a joke.
Maybe not that drastic, but surely the clerus would have had something against it, as sex for pleasure was seen as a sin. Sex for reproduction was seen as alright, but not in public. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
world/atmosphere looks great. humans look unpolised/not finished yet. would love to have a character editor since its more like an rpg/openworld thingy.

+ i hoped to have a horse go into towns and rape women. will this later be the case?

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
wow medieval adult game ? this kind looks cool !! just a suggestion for developers! Will this game be like Kingdom Come: Deliverance or Skyrim? but we have lots of games - themed games like skyrim -_- so if you can don't add too many fantasy things, and also whether in this game will be able to get married? like in guild games, saelig or even Fable? it will be even more fun if you can have children ... lol but for now don't drop this project...

Reactions: Pogo123
Aug 21, 2019
A dense story and some good quests here and there from different NPCs are more important than 'incest'. I think there are enough 'incest' related games on the site.
Although I strongly disagree with your "you got enough" attitude, like you get to decide that, I'll humor you for this once. We can have both, it's not like you can't have one if you got the other.

silent_ninja

Aug 22, 2017
Very promising project, is there a Discord channel for it?

I couldn't actually play because it was too laggy but I guess when graphic settings come into the mix I could give it a try

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
im losing brain cells from this

even if you compress it, it won't make any difference once you extract it. the file will still be 3gig after extraction. unless you have like only 5gb of space left in your HDD and a snail connection, then i can understand. but i doubt that's ever the case regarding your HDD. It's SUPPOSED to be HUGE because it's using a 3d graphics engine plus the final render. Back in my college days when i took up BS Architecture, we used programs like Autocad and Sketch Up to create 3d models of buildings, from the tiniest details to the largest, and that's both interior and exterior alone. After that you have to render the entire thing using programs like Lumion to make it look like the 3d houses you see in posters of construction sites, most renpy VN's and even on some games. It's SUPPOSED to be heavy. And that's not even counting models of people in it. research first before you complain pls.
I just hope you didn't lose both ;) well, let's be fair enough and just compare it with a fairly known open world game, released on Steam 6 years ago. No big research needed, really! by Crystal Dynamics, still installed here using 10 GB !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I just hope you didn't lose both ;) well, let's be fair enough and just compare it with a fairly known open world game, released on Steam 6 years ago. No big research needed, really! by Crystal Dynamics, still installed here using 10 GB !!!
It's okay now, I've slowly regained it back :ROFLMAO:

Wait, there's a tomb raider in F95? Wasn't that the one that just released?
Edit: Nvm i got it confused for another one

Reactions: dosenspezi

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
Pretty amazing, I like the point you can just walk arround and fuck any girl you encounter without complete a quest or other, acting like a bonus and not a reward, to much game make it like a reward so having the opposite is apreciate I know it's like a build test but I hope having this option always in future.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Pretty amazing, I like the point you can just walk arround and fuck any girl you encounter without complete a quest or other, acting like a bonus and not a reward, to much game make it like a reward so having the opposite is apreciate I know it's like a build test but I hope having this option always in future.
Probably gonna bind it to personality checks or how person likes you in the future. Makes sense, right?

Reactions: JayX

Taramanda

Oct 6, 2017
Probably gonna bind it to personality checks or how person likes you in the future. Makes sense, right?
It's make sens, just hoping the possibility of having the most persons posible and not just something like 3 on 20 (I like your model, mostly the fatty one :love:)

asertio.arestro

Dec 5, 2019
I like it! I hope it grows! btw when you use the bed, it gets stuck on that animation. You can wander around but you are lying like on bed. Even sex animations are with you sleeping. I couldn't find a way to unstuck him.
Another thing, couldn't either find the beasts i had to kill.
I am pointing those things as a constructive critic so you can improve this a lot! GL!