Unreal Engine Abandoned Raubritter [v0.1 Alpha] [Lexx Games]

Hrgamer

Sep 19, 2018
lexx, If you would like help with finding references to make it more authentic, then tell me the approx time period and region and i'll see what i can find(e.g 300-500ad germany, 1430-1470 england etc. depends what you're going for). there's a tonne of contemporary art, manuscripts, surviving buildings, clothing pieces etc. that are pretty easily accessible online

I have to say, I find this idea so cool. An adult sandbox or sandbox/rpg with a medieval/renaissance settng. but sadly, execution is what matters, and usually when artists of any kind(don't care if it's films, games, even pictures) attempt anything authentic or even just similar, it always ends up being ugly high fantasy without the wizards, magic and deity's that make those settings interesting.

another thing that might help would be to check out HEMA as that alone will help you find some of those resources. I haven't tried the demo yet as i've got to clear space on my pc but i'd love to give this a try. anyway mate I wish you luck.

Reactions: Witar

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Raubritter 0.11 Patron Release

Hey there, guys. New version is here. While i feel i could have done more in terms of content, i got sick and was unable to work properly this month. Which i am sorry for. So this update will mostly be technical. Anyway here's the patch notes:

New stuff:

- Proper character creator with lots of sliders to tweak your knight fella. As well as eye colors and hairs.

- Breasts physics on females. No more lazy animations by yours truly. Jiggle jiggle.

- Animals with basic AI. Domestic will wander around slightly and dig some dirt for food, wild will also run away from the player.

- 5 new sex animations.

- New camera system - it will no longer stay glued to your back of the head no matter what you do. You can now rotate it around the character when not moving. Witcher 3 style.

- Improvement to character skin and eyes shaders. People where complaining about bad character looks and i actually tried to make it better.

- Worked on game performance a little by setting visibility and occlusion culling.

Next month i'm going to start proper quest system and hopefully will have time to set up character stats and implement them into dialogues and sex stat checks.

Enjoy! Happy new year guys!
Public release gonna be two or three weeks from now when i get back from holidays unless someone will share it first ;)

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Too bad, that this game was abandoned. It looked really promising. I also liked the setting, strictly medieval, no fantasy stuff. Could have been easily one of the best erotic games out there. But most likely the task was way too big for a single developer. A game like this needs a proper dev team.

The new Kingdom Come Deliverance update looks great
Kingdom come Deliverance was a real great game! But it plays in a completely different league, after all it took years of development and got a proper professional team working on it. ;)(y)

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
Too bad, that this game was abandoned. It looked really promising. I also liked the setting, strictly medieval, no fantasy stuff. Could have been easily one of the best erotic games out there. But most likely the task was way too big for a single developer. A game like this needs a proper dev team.

Kingdom come Deliverance was a real great game! But it plays in a completely different league, after all it took years of development and got a proper professional team working on it. ;)(y)
Agree, that's why I would like 2 look inside the project. We are a five-man-tean and want to look into new stuff that we can build upon.

Hrgamer

Sep 19, 2018
Agree, that's why I would like 2 look inside the project. We are a five-man-tean and want to look into new stuff that we can build upon.
Well. if you guys do end up being granted the source for this and choose to continue it, and also have an interest in making it historically inspired or historically based. then I'd be happy give some help in that regard.

Reactions: CaptainAnchorArm
Feb 18, 2020
Well. if you guys do end up being granted the source for this and choose to continue it, and also have an interest in making it historically inspired or historically based. then I'd be happy give some help in that regard.
If OP is inactive we would start building one from scratch. But premade logic saves time and money (also could lost more time and money). We take every help we can get. We got some concepts on our own, but good ideas shouldn't be wasted, like this one.

Reactions: green_vortex

Hrgamer

Sep 19, 2018
that's cool, well i'd be happy to help out if i can, so feel free to ask. And btw, what sort of other projects have you guys worked on in the past? be cool to find more games or w/e to play.