• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

beliar

May 6, 2017
Hmm, seems to me like the Josh ending is bugged (at least on the HTML version). Watched both of his dreams, drank juice, had sex in the library, went to him on Day 6, read the message where he says "waiting for you tomorrow", and yet there is no possibility to visit him on Day 7, and the entity does not show me his ending.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
v0.21 - detail
FIXED
You can no longer progress with Tom, without meeting Tom.
Dreaded (have coffee = fuck) gym sequence - added option to leave once you're in his apartment.
Some grammar mistakes at the beggining of the game. Thanks to the person in F95 forums (you know who you are)

Should be "beginning."

Irony isn't just the opposite of wrinkly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SMG49

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
So... They aren't.
Perspective, I guess. I interpret it as being able to avoid a "real" dick. Although I have previously displayed the ability to fly in my dreams, I wouldn't say I can fly. But you're ultimately right, I guess. Not avoidable.

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
This looks like an interesting premise and you seem to be putting a lot of work into it. The problem (for me) is that I don't find the idea of playing an anorectic midget to be erotic. I know some guys really dig the freakishly petite girls, but every time I see Piper Perri I get the willies. I can't imagine being attracted to a girl I could fold up and put in my pocket. Best of luck with the game though. :)
Yeah, I realized the women I chose display the very same qualities in terms of their build. I try to break it up with some extra scenes of other characters. Thanks for playing!

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
I think i will enjoy seeing stories 2 and 3 developed ............the first girl you play as just seems shallow I mean she is sort of scared to try anything new ,until she does it anyway and likes it ......I mean in one path she gets date raped and when she wakes-up she doesn't even react to anything different ? either he has a small dick or she has a dead vag with with no nerve endings at all
its like the images have to tell the story because she can't there is no emotion or passion to her during the sex scenes.
And the last point is the layout
i get using different colors or tests for who is speaking ....but it can get confusing as to which is your character
it comes off more like a Kinetic novel than a choose your own adventure kind of thing which is ok if that is what you are going for I just prefer more immersion into the character rather than feeling like a passenger along for the ride .
Lot of the game was put together in order to form a reasonable story at the initial release, the finer details should come later. The scenes are not too detailed, I plan to rewrite a lot of them eventually. Check out the lesBIan, Toygirl and Hunter paths, where the scenes get more detailed. They were added in this update, eventually I'd like to get most of the stuff up to par with those. The color code is... fine for me, but maybe it's because I'm already used to it. I'm not a big fan of the character dialog windows in some other games. Maybe the style will change someday, but I don't think it's happening anytime soon. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for playing!

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Perspective, I guess. I interpret it as being able to avoid a "real" dick. Although I have previously displayed the ability to fly in my dreams, I wouldn't say I can fly. But you're ultimately right, I guess. Not avoidable.
The point of asking whether or not a type of content is avoidable is so we know that we won't have to see something we don't want.
If you're make the reader go through these scenes regardless of whatever choices they made, even if it's a dream, hallucination or whatever else you may not consider "real", the reader still has to sit through it and see it.

Besides, your game is called "Rather Obscure Dreams" so I presume dream scenes are important. It's odd that you would diminish the importance of something written by yourself.

• Red Heart

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Lot of the game was put together in order to form a reasonable story at the initial release, the finer details should come later. The scenes are not too detailed, I plan to rewrite a lot of them eventually. Check out the lesBIan, Toygirl and Hunter paths, where the scenes get more detailed. They were added in this update, eventually I'd like to get most of the stuff up to par with those. The color code is... fine for me, but maybe it's because I'm already used to it. I'm not a big fan of the character dialog windows in some other games. Maybe the style will change someday, but I don't think it's happening anytime soon. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for playing!
No offense to the lesbians out there but that is not my cup of tea so to speak I saved right at the end so i could check out the all the endings i had earned .
And FYI if i am in a closet to film a blackmail situation and it went from that to a sex scene with a hot black guy I'm coming out of the closet to see if i can get in on the fun LOL

• Red Heart

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
HOTFIX: Links and the online version on itch updated. Josh ending is achievable again. His last event that was missing is day 7 afternoon. Tested, works now.

Reactions: TritonSands

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Hmm, seems to me like the Josh ending is bugged (at least on the HTML version). Watched both of his dreams, drank juice, had sex in the library, went to him on Day 6, read the message where he says "waiting for you tomorrow", and yet there is no possibility to visit him on Day 7, and the entity does not show me his ending.
Fixed. Day 7 afternoon Josh event should now appear correctly. Thanks for reporting it!

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Old saves seem to be broken.

View attachment 2801547
Nevermind, I'm just retarded. I was testing it with devbuilds. I didn't get the chance to test it with 0.2 yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the result of the new hint system. Which unfortunately means the saves are gone for good. Updates in the future shouldn't have the same fatal issue. I didn't think of it, when adding them.
In short, this will unfortunately not be fixed. You will have to start a new game.

Reactions: Joe Steel
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote