• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RM

May 25, 2017
Neat. Going to document some typos and any other issues.

-"a lot of todays world" > today's
-"dropped you of leaving you" > off
-"extatic to find out" > ecstatic
-"Hear you later then" > "See you later then"
-"concise yet understandable elaborate" and also "begin to work on your elaborate" > article is the word you're looking for, not elaborate
-"occupating your workspace." > occupying
-"aand see you sometime soon" > and
-"Either way I'll be a happy redactor." > editor is the word you're looking for, not redactor
-"You're too kind, I wouldn't mind a company" > I wouldn't mind some company
-"went of to the garden house" > off
-"short after I took you to school" > shortly
-"It has to be a taxing avenue. I tried writing only a 2 page elaborate and I spent the entire afternoon on it." > article over elaborate again, and I'm not 100% certain on what word should replace avenue. I assume "a taxing job"?
-"Sleep tight ." > extra space before the full stop
-"disputes steaming of of their relationship," > stemming from their relationship
-"I see relieve in some," > relief
-"they never met more self absorbed asshole." > met a more
-"so much of a... of a progress at once. " > so much... progress at once
-"Trevor, the buttler." > butler
-"Noone rejects the Hamilton's" > No one

• Red Heart
Reactions: SMG49

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023

-"concise yet understandable elaborate" and also "begin to work on your elaborate" > article is the word you're looking for, not elaborate
-"Either way I'll be a happy redactor." > editor is the word you're looking for, not redactor
-"It has to be a taxing avenue. I tried writing only a 2 page elaborate and I spent the entire afternoon on it." > article over elaborate again, and I'm not 100% certain on what word should replace avenue. I assume "a taxing job"?
-"disputes steaming of of their relationship," > stemming from their relationship
Thank you so much, I did some proofreading and some things got rewritten several times. Glad to see a lot of it was still wrong in the end xd At least I got rid of all the cumming instead of coming and vice versa... I hope...
Feel free to post any other mistakes.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
how much femdom is there? i see the tag but the screenshots don't show much of that if at all

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
how much femdom is there? i see the tag but the screenshots don't show much of that if at all
Depends how one goes about defining it, I suppose. Most of the scenes are male dominated. With several scenes having Jane/Christine be the initiator (mainly the dream sequences). 8 or so different scenes mainly later in the game total. All of it being fairly tame to the male dom counterpart.

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
Nice game with more to do at version 0.2 than some of games here which spend ten years milking wales on Patreon and such sites. Some spelling and grammar errors and I am not great fan of actress used in this episode but seventeen endings is really impressive.

• Red Heart

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
so am i plying as the devil who sends those dreams ?
because if thats the case that sounds awsome !
You're playing as the characters who are having these dreams... all I can say that there will be much more to the dream component in the later releases... maybe your wishes will come true???(somewhat).

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Nice game with more to do at version 0.2 than some of games here which spend ten years milking wales on Patreon and such sites. Some spelling and grammar errors and I am not great fan of actress used in this episode but seventeen endings is really impressive.
Thanks chief, will try my best to make this game as good as it can get.

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Online version please
, the game should work just fine online, although I ran into few issues on the way. I'd still recommend downloading it for the best experience. Over time the online experience may get better, but my priority right now is new content and mechanics. (most of the images will be either popping in or load dial up style, some core images were preloaded and should display instantly).

Reactions: Sergellato

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Is there an ending where the first dreamer ends up with her mom? Asking for a friend.
Incest content as of right now is not in the game in any way shape or form. I was hesitant when making that decision and I might reconsider eventually. Her parents will probably get some content of their own, but most likely not with her. On the other hand a friend of mine told me the second character may have an immoral step father?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
, the game should work just fine online, although I ran into few issues on the way. I'd still recommend downloading it for the best experience. Over time the online experience may get better, but my priority right now is new content and mechanics. (most of the images will be either popping in or load dial up style, some core images were preloaded and should display instantly).
Thanks, its best way to welcome new people to your game. Especially if its your first release.

• Red Heart

SMG49

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2023
Third dreamer seems kind of young?
Gina Gerson, 32 as of right now. She does look very young in her earlier work. 2012 at 21 was her first gig, at least according to the google search. So don't worry, she's perfectly legal.

Reactions: radical686

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RatherObscureDreams-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
This looks like an interesting premise and you seem to be putting a lot of work into it. The problem (for me) is that I don't find the idea of playing an anorectic midget to be erotic. I know some guys really dig the freakishly petite girls, but every time I see Piper Perri I get the willies. I can't imagine being attracted to a girl I could fold up and put in my pocket. Best of luck with the game though. :)

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Gina Gerson, 32 as of right now. She does look very young in her earlier work. 2012 at 21 was her first gig, at least according to the google search. So don't worry, she's perfectly legal.
I think i will enjoy seeing stories 2 and 3 developed ............the first girl you play as just seems shallow I mean she is sort of scared to try anything new ,until she does it anyway and likes it ......I mean in one path she gets date raped and when she wakes-up she doesn't even react to anything different ? either he has a small dick or she has a dead vag with with no nerve endings at all
its like the images have to tell the story because she can't there is no emotion or passion to her during the sex scenes.
And the last point is the layout
i get using different colors or tests for who is speaking ....but it can get confusing as to which is your character
it comes off more like a Kinetic novel than a choose your own adventure kind of thing which is ok if that is what you are going for I just prefer more immersion into the character rather than feeling like a passenger along for the ride .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

Don't do it, I didn't hurt you, please, please let me go!
Shut the fuck up, safe your whining for someone who cares.

should be (Save )
during the Carlos rape scene

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote