• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
If this game here doesn't work for you it's a you issue the game you can find here works 100%. If you don't understand how to install it browse a little in this thread.
I tried 6 solutions from the topic but none of them solved the problem, still the same crash error and crash dump

DEVTT

Apr 22, 2024
Thank you so much, it fixed my LAG ISSUE, couldn't solve this back in 2021 no matter how many .dlls I tried, good thing I came back at the right time.

For future reference, I'm on Windows 10

Simply drag and drop all the .dlls under the directory: dgVoodoo2_82_3.zip\MS\x86\
View attachment 3417452

This is what my Root Directory looks like for your reference:

View attachment 3417453
This worked immediately for me. Thanks!

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
Thank you so much, it fixed my LAG ISSUE, couldn't solve this back in 2021 no matter how many .dlls I tried, good thing I came back at the right time.

For future reference, I'm on Windows 10

Simply drag and drop all the .dlls under the directory: dgVoodoo2_82_3.zip\MS\x86\
View attachment 3417452

This is what my Root Directory looks like for your reference:

View attachment 3417453
Hi everyone!
I am trying to start the game and trying everything i find here but if I want to start the english one.exe game, a fast black screen and doesnot start.
I have tried almost every d3d9 file, maybe this one was the fresh one (tried with the 82.5 version too).
I dont have more screens.
Started in win7.
I have no idea what i am doing wrong, my folder look like this too.
Anyone can help me?

Blatancy6130

Jun 17, 2018
is there an explaination for how the controls/UI work in this game? i cant find it anywhere.
what are the numbers in edit mode indicate?
how do you operate the click/drag/wheel button?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes