dicksauce

Oct 2, 2018
Radiant [v0.5.2] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 672Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In the current update, if you stop Maddie from cumming does she actually go to you for help or not, or not yet.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
This game likes to make the MC retarded sometimes doesn't it, "how is she so tight" because 2 seconds earlier you popped her hyman you dumb fuck.
XD. I understand what you mean.

But it's also the same VN where you fuck your forgotten dead girlfriend in your dreams and the children you made with her out of your dreams. I'd expect this kind of dumbness from this protagonist.

Aninass

Aug 31, 2020
Replaying it again to refresh myself on what little story we have, and damn, losing Gracie and seeing her in the dreams is always a gut punch.
This. This is exactly why I stopped playing this VN the past 3 times. I just can't help but feel like the lowest of all human beings for that. An incest game is okay, but if the intention is to replace their mother for them, it just doesn't sit well with me. And it also doesn't help the immense guilt I feel seeing her in my dreams.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is there anyway to help rachel with her problem without having to agree to an affair... I feel sorry for her but not enuf to have a cheating affair on brook.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Whelp, hit the content wall, i like the game, decent enough story and likable characters aplenty though if i have one signifcant criticism of it it's that it has too many characters and a seeming obsession with adding more leaving everything feeling cramped and chaotic. Other than that, it's quite nice and i look forward to the next update.

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
So I tried installing the true edition onto the Android version, and when I start the game it does say true edition on the front, but when I actually play it, it still says he's the caretaker and stuff. Not sure if it has anything to do with it but the android true edition patch does say it's for version 0.6.3 instead of 2

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes