Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Er... hoping against hope here but does the Glenn douchnozzle take up much room in this story? Cause he's instantly detestable and uninteresting...
You never see him again, in fact even better.
Spoilers, seriously.

Not only does his wife get you out of it, she offers to be you fuck doll, literally says it, and wants you to get her pregnant with Glen never knowing.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Status_Monitor_EX.png

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.
• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.
• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.
• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.
• For More Detailed Information See .
Updated Fri, Mar 29
NOTE: If the image isn't showing up try refreshing the page.

Last edited:

Katzoe

Feb 11, 2021
I'm quite confused right now, maybe someone can help?

Maybe it's mentioned already somewhere in this thread but I'm not going to go through almost 800 pages here...
Just started playing the game and I'm both using the True Edition from lewdpatcher and the WT-Mod from Joker and I'm still getting all this "ward" and "caretaker" stuff, am I doing anything wrong?

Or is it normal that the fact that the three girls are MCs daughters is not known at the start of the game?
Any help would be appreciated!

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

Maybe it's mentioned already somewhere in this thread but I'm not going to go through almost 800 pages here...
Just started playing the game and I'm both using the True Edition from lewdpatcher and the WT-Mod from Joker and I'm still getting all this "ward" and "caretaker" stuff, am I doing anything wrong?

Or is it normal that the fact that the three girls are MCs daughters is not known at the start of the game?
Is your WT mod working? BC the True one is not. Maybe put them on in the other order? Or Check if there are optional files for Joker's that didn't get installed? I think I recall hearing there might be, but I've not used it myself...

SD3

Sep 6, 2022

Sounds like you didn't install the patch properly.

Make sure you place the folder called "game" (yes, the entire folder) into the Radiant directory where a folder called "game" already exists.

The apk file is 51.8mb is it working
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ANDROID USERS:
Mobile players must now follow these steps to get the game working.

Android 11 or newer

1. Download the .apk and run to install the game.
2. Move or copy the .rpa file called 'assets' to the 'game' folder, located in: /RenPy/org.radiant.the66/game

Android 10 or older

Follow the steps above, but using the following directory: /Android/data/org.radiant.the66/files/game
You need both the APK and the RPA file, and that RPA file needs to be placed into the game's folder once you've installed the APK.

Katzoe

Feb 11, 2021
sadasd
Is your WT mod working? BC the True one is not. Maybe put them on in the other order? Or Check if there are optional files for Joker's that didn't get installed? I think I recall hearing there might be, but I've not used it myself...
Sounds like you didn't install the patch properly.

Make sure you place the folder called "game" (yes, the entire folder) into the Radiant directory where a folder called "game" already exists.
Yes, the WT mod was working just fine for me, only the true/taboo mod didn't seem to work.

I've figured it out now, the true edition hosted on lewdpatcher seems to be incomplete, I extracted the contents of the rpa via unren and found out there's no patch.rpy and no truepatch.rpy in it, at all.

I fixed this by downloading the true edition from the mirror link in the OP and combining the two of them.

Thanks for your help guys.

Katzoe

Feb 11, 2021
sadasd

Yes, the WT mod was working just fine for me, only the true/taboo mod didn't seem to work.

I've figured it out now, the true edition hosted on lewdpatcher seems to be incomplete, I extracted the contents of the rpa via unren and found out there's no patch.rpy and no truepatch.rpy in it, at all.

I fixed this by downloading the true edition from the mirror link in the OP and combining the two of them.

Thanks for your help guys.
God, I'm stupid, forget everything I said, I accidentally downloaded the android version from lewdpatcher the first time :censored:

testington

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before. Couldn't find it via the search. Can you change the names retroactively? By default or the sancho mod? I named the triplets kinda similar before i saw i have to give them nicknames as well and know they're named almost identical and it gets very confusing.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes