thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
(v0.6.2)

Okay RKStudios... enough with the damn new variables. Let's call it a day and move on. It's made the Ch6 Hotel main choice menu alone a complete bitch to dynamically code and an absolute cluster fuck! :ROFLMAO:

There's many combinations of the ChoiceGuide dynamically changing it's information presented but here's a couple just for example:
View attachment 3488968 View attachment 3488969

I'll be PM'ing you later do bust your balls about this and a few other things I reckon. :p
so would you say download that patch and replay chapter 6 or wait for another patch? I'm not really following

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so would you say download that patch and replay chapter 6 or wait for another patch? I'm not really following
I'm saying if you've played v0.6.1 then you'll want to replay (or speedrun) through Ch6 again to insure all the new variables are set. This is true for all players whether playing unmodded or modded (doesn't matter).

Reactions: thememeguy123

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Radiant Multi-Mod - Not Abandoned Edition (v0.6.2 update)
Radiant_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1711728384538.png 1711728408898.png 1711728449065.png

The mod so badass that it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP (yet again).
Just look at all these features (go ahead, click on 'em):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: If you don't want to play modded but still hate the VN's mouse cursor, then see Sancho's Mouse Cursor corrector found here. It's non-destructive, non-permanent, and non-fuckery.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So who are the girls without the patch? Still Grace's daughters but not yours? Just random tenants?
They are "wards" and MC is their "caretaker". As such they will reference the MC by name instead of "Daddy" as well.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
If this is labeled as a harem game, then how can liv be accepting of allison.... because in her dialog she says she doesn't wanna share you with anyone
Unlike most harem games, this game doesn't just pretend that girls don't have normal feelings like jealousy or possessiveness. The MC plans to deal with it, as you'll learn in CH6 when reading his monologues. He has a plan to make it all work out. But that doesn't mean that all the girls are just immediately okay with other girls. It will supposedly take some smart choices, and players' will have to experience some drama first.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What's up with the custom cursor in this game? It says, i think, MOA, wtf does that mean? MDA? MOR?

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Indeed... that's a dialogue issue, it is supposed to be the MC speaking though so the Character is correct.
Have no idea how the dev team missed the MC being a male :ROFLMAO: :
Python:
mc "No! Not at all! What kind of girl do you take me for?"
I believe he was being sarcastic/joking there.
What's up with the custom cursor in this game? It says, i think, MOA, wtf does that mean? MDA? MOR?
M = Maddison
O = Olivia
A = Allison

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Devs missed a critical choice "pink" flash sequence (in two different places). I'll sort it in SanchoMod since it should be there:
Python:
label liv_date_noromance2:
    scene c6l32 with dissolve
    mc "(Uh oh. This sounds serious. What could it be about?)"
    scene c6l9 with qdissolve
    mc "..."
    mc "(Fuck, I should've been more careful. The last thing I wanted was for [onick] or [ali] to see that.)"
    $ renpy.pause (.4, hard=True)
    scene c6l9 with pinkflash # Sancho added, missing critical choice flash
Looking at the code, leaving out the critical choice flash may have been intentional here. While the "cc" variable is used, which does mean "Crucial Choice," I believe those variables are hidden for a reason and not meant to be obvious.

One thing that makes me think the lack of a flash was intentional is the lack of significant impact on psyche/relationship variables. "Dark" is the only variable affected, and it only adds +1. Whereas nearly every other Crucial Choice in the game adds +3 to either Psyche or Relationship (or both).

Perhaps "cc10" needed to be flipped here for a reason/will play a more significant role in a choice further down the line.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I believe he was being sarcastic/joking there.
Cool but I don't... not after going through both variants.

Looking at the code, leaving out the critical choice flash may have been intentional here.
Again, I don't agree at all. All other CC's have the Pink triple flash... all of 'em. And the CC's are used by themselves in some conditionals so the stats changed aren't necessarily always relevant in each case. (CC2 and CC6 come to mind)

At the end of the day it doesn't matter on either as I'll have them in a PM to the SK crew later for them to evaluate.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Cool but I don't... not after going through both variants.

Again, I don't agree at all. All other CC's have the Pink triple flash... all of 'em. And the CC's are used by themselves in some conditionals so the stats changed aren't necessarily always relevant in each case. (CC2 and CC6 come to mind)

At the end of the day it doesn't matter on either as I'll have them in a PM to the SK crew later for them to evaluate.
Just trying to help out bro. I'm almost positive I'm right about the Crucial Choice and the sarcasm, but I can understand seeing it differently.

Reactions: Sancho1969

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Do any of the mods display max points possible at checkpoints? I try not to use them just curious in comparison to my own play

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
FYI: v0.6.3 is imminent at some point in the near future imo.
There's still bugs that haven't been sorted in the unmodded VN.
Just so you're not surprised later.
I'll just wait for that and also want to try out your mod when you are done with 0.6.3 there. I see you've put in a lot of work into it including stats and gallery. thanks for your work mate

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes