4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
I'm a bit lost. I don't see a bench outside of or near the camp, and I've slept for days now while doing nothing but feeding the 3 girls and nothing is progressing. I already built the furnace and chest.

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
the second H-scene is with the sister:
after you've killed the monster you have to build the camp by searching in the near area the green question mark icons
after that you have the option to save by sleeping in your bed at night(night-time start at 21:00)
to unlock the H-scene with sis you have to give her once a day food and then corrupt her
to gain faster affection with her MAKE COMPLIMENTS TO HER IN THE EATING TIMES(possible action when u see the maid near the "kitchen",so talk to the maid and select option COOK)
by keeping going in this way you will unlock tasks from sister and after some days you will get the H SCENE
(i don't say nothing more so you will have the pleasure to discover ;) )
the bad is the fact that you can do this action with sis only once a day so you will have to wait a whole day to repeat the action,really booooring
but you can advance time a little faster by sitting on the chair near the table by pressing f
REMEMBER TO SPAM LIKE HELL F9 for cheats and i think that's all,since the changelog says only 2 h scenes
you're welcome :)
How do you repeat the action with sister ? I tried several days even trying giving her food and cooking etc. Could u maybe tell me :) ?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
How do you repeat the action with sister ? I tried several days even trying giving her food and cooking etc. Could u maybe tell me :) ?
in the new build all this has been removed
but if you talking about the other version:
when you built everything in the camp you have access to this task so
just talk with sister
give one food a day
compliment her during eating time
every day repeat those action and try the option corrupt until something new happen and that's it
when she asks you about cooking something talk with the maid when she is near the "kitchen" and select talk
then give food to sis,lie to her and you've done everything
when you go to sleep you should unlock the scene
actually it's pretty much the guide that you have already red,because that's basically the game ahahaha
consider that is in develop the game,so it's normal some errors
sometimes you have to restart the game to unlock some things for those errors
good luck ahah

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
in the new build all this has been removed
but if you talking about the other version:
when you built everything in the camp you have access to this task so
just talk with sister
give one food a day
compliment her during eating time
every day repeat those action and try the option corrupt until something new happen and that's it
when she asks you about cooking something talk with the maid when she is near the "kitchen" and select talk
then give food to sis,lie to her and you've done everything
when you go to sleep you should unlock the scene
actually it's pretty much the guide that you have already red,because that's basically the game ahahaha
consider that is in develop the game,so it's normal some errors
sometimes you have to restart the game to unlock some things for those errors
good luck ahah
Yeah but you said you can repeat the action " once a day" with the sister. I have already done all you said but repeatin g the action/scene does not happen for me

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah but you said you can repeat the action " once a day" with the sister. I have already done all you said but repeatin g the action/scene does not happen for me
first you have to finish to build the camp
then starting gaining affection with sis by talking with her and trying the corrupt option
at some point you should unlock tasks and request from her just keep gaining points with her
that's all i can say ahahah

fidoslol

Aug 1, 2017
first you have to finish to build the camp
then starting gaining affection with sis by talking with her and trying the corrupt option
at some point you should unlock tasks and request from her just keep gaining points with her
that's all i can say ahahah
Ahh that's what you mean by repeat, I thought you could repeat the scene with the sister when you have her affection. I know the scene already just thought I could see it again :/

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Ahh that's what you mean by repeat, I thought you could repeat the scene with the sister when you have her affection. I know the scene already just thought I could see it again :/
yes...and i also figured out right now your question,sorry english it's not my first language

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Before engaging in sex with fish girl make sure the entire game is on your screen. I just spent 7 minutes trying to end the scene before realizing that the finish button was hiding behind my taskbar.

Is an earlier version worth it for the extra scenes?

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
I cant find the fish girl, ive searched around the whole island and even finished building the camp. Do I need to be a certain level?

pksrbx

May 6, 2017
I cant find the fish girl, ive searched around the whole island and even finished building the camp. Do I need to be a certain level?
no you dont need nothing jo go around the island she will show you have to catch her when she starts running

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
This build for moment dont have!! is a single scene H with fish girl you ned to catch her :) for moment is working in H scene :)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes