4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i dont know whai they do out sex scene with mom in dream and sex scene with siste when you slep and thei put a strange moster and you can fuck he and toch etc but i dont can find that moster is realy dificulty to find and is spawn spot is not here evry time ..... Whay they change that much game?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
ok i found all the girls and then..nothing
and i think there's a bug:
i can't build the sister's tend and even select the talk option with her

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Hi guys i dont know whai they do out sex scene with mom in dream and sex scene with siste when you slep and thei put a strange moster and you can fuck he and toch etc but i dont can find that moster is realy dificulty to find and is spawn spot is not here evry time ..... Whay they change that much game?
this is a test build made to try the new features i think,so it's ok...so far
but personally,i prefer the previous story concept[if it's planned to be changed of course(so i mean that i prefer the fact of starting with all the characters together)]

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys camera is broken whem i try to rotate is rotate in all direction single wath is ned to do ??

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Played about 2 hours and still can't find Rem and sister...
i'm not sure,but i think they spawn randomly in the map
the technique that i used was go up to an high point and then exploit the late rendering of the map (compared to the characters) by looking around you(because characters spawn at the game start,while the map renders when you go closer to objects' map) so it will be easyer to search them ;)

Reactions: capslox

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
did anyone can build camp or not? i don't know how to build it i don't see it anyway

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i finish build now just donwload the file google dive in page 6 it full fix version just star new game and see green ? go there it ask you to build and it you don't see it just use key L to change to night .

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Great fix, thanks guys! I( am finally able to build the fire and tent, get a weapon and beat the baddies. Was able to find mom and sis, but not Rem, even with the pic but got the tents built for Mom and Sis. I gotta say Dance #1 is fantastic, Love K-pop and that sure sounds like AOA with Choa singing lead. Love it!

스텔라(Stellar) - 찔려(Sting) MV

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes