4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
When I wanted to activate the fire pearl (in order to be able to spell) I got my screen frozen...
Happened the same for you too guys?

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
you should add this to the top:

Press "Right Ctrl+C" to active Advance Cheat.

Advance Cheat Key:

F1 - XP
F2 - Sneaking Skill
F3 - Mana
F4 - Full Hunger and Thirst
F6 - Mushroom (After you unlock it)

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
[EDIT] Figured out how to save. But two bugs I'm noticing are that A) fucking anyone is just stuck. Found the Fish Girl, touching was fine, but when you actually try to have sex with her, there are no options to leave the action or start it. Just camera buttons and "faster/slower/Stop", and no motion. I couldn't find a hotspot or anything like that and tried every key on my board, nothing happened.

Also, more an oddity, if you go to the RIGHT of where you washed up on shore, the game runs with a decent frame rate. But if you go LEFT (into the sunrise) the damn thing takes a nosedive. It's really weird. Looking in one specific direction shouldn't tank your game's performance.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys any one dont know location for all picture i find max only 8 :( and i find all 2 comics to XD

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i ned some help pls evry time when i try to use pearl to learn fire magic is hapening this pls help me !!!!

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Download is dont work...
There was a game breaking bug with it because the wrong file was uploaded and it was replaced.

0.4d Fixed

The bug below should be fixed with this version.
Found game breaking bug, if you do an H-scene with Yamakaze on the first night with your stealth up, after you end scene you are unable to move. I tried teleporting around but am unable to move from spot.

mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
[EDIT] Figured out how to save. But two bugs I'm noticing are that A) fucking anyone is just stuck. Found the Fish Girl, touching was fine, but when you actually try to have sex with her, there are no options to leave the action or start it. Just camera buttons and "faster/slower/Stop", and no motion. I couldn't find a hotspot or anything like that and tried every key on my board, nothing happened.

Also, more an oddity, if you go to the RIGHT of where you washed up on shore, the game runs with a decent frame rate. But if you go LEFT (into the sunrise) the damn thing takes a nosedive. It's really weird. Looking in one specific direction shouldn't tank your game's performance.
You can save in your tent, this build fixes your bug

mannu2365

Apr 30, 2017
Downloaded the one from the OP ran around all over the place trying to fucking gather everything those fricken ferns are a bitch to try to find. I then see that blue fish girl so I was like cool lets go over there and have some fun so I run over and catch her and select fuck her. Then he just stand there like a fucking idiot doing nothing all you can do is click normal faster and stop and nothing more. Force killed the game and tried again and this time I stay away from her ass and was trying to find enough of these fucking ferns when I saw someone so I ran over to her I think it was pachollie or some shit like that it brings up the F button and the talk to her I hit talk and once again nothing happens again. I killed the game and dumped it into the trash and hit flush.
This build will work with you

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes