• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys a new update XD XD i think Walkthrough is for picture and comics location and other things some on can post it pls XD XD and she resolve some bugs i think in this version some one can post it :) ?

Alcazae56

Jul 22, 2017
Guys a new update XD XD i think Walkthrough is for picture and comics location and other things some on can post it pls XD XD and she resolve some bugs i think in this version some one can post it :) ?
Screenshot pls :D

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
any srceenshots on where the mushroom is at?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@klx

The walkthrough is a small text document that is inside of the folder.

Reactions: stayros1

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Still can't unlock/find blue mushrooms.

I talk to Patchouli, get the new event, talk to her again to trigger it but it doesn't say that I have unlocked the mushrooms. (I can repeat this event to no avail.)
After that I searched through the whole map more than once and found nothing that even closely resembles a mushroom.
Funnily enough the mushrooms from the sister work fine.

sdfasdfas

Apr 24, 2018
I got patch to tell me about the mushrooms but cant seem to find them, and the f6 code does not give it to me. I can go back to her everyday and she starts the quest again. I looked around and in the base of the pinkish tree by menace but it isnt there. Any help? What do the mushrooms unlock?

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know if this was mentioned before, if you guys have troubles fighting in dungeon, you can easily jump on enemy head (with doublejump), and just sit there and smack them, they can't hit you that way.

I have played this game for like 6 hours so far, I don't know why but I really dig this. Game is buggy and wonky as hell, girl models have some weird flickering, combat is not that great, but hell, this is really fun to play for some reason.
Can't wait to see how this game will develop in the future. I hope it won't become abandoned.. Cheers for the developer! :happyblush

Btw, do you guys know any games like this one?

jack04

May 27, 2017
so, only 'advanced' night-crawling for mom in this version, huh..
i guess it's better than nothing

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes