4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So as of right now the most up to date build is the Public build. The mod in the OP doesn't work for 0.4b, and the mod only kind of works with the public build (jumping doesn't work for some dumb reason). Public is an inferior build as well because teleporting was removed either by intentionally or by accident.

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Erm... how can I use spell? After I actived the fire stone, i don't know what to do next, couldn't talk to Patchouli (Not Now...) and couldn't find the blue mush room (got to the location but it wasn't there).
And what is the event with Yamakaze?

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Erm... how can I use spell? After I actived the fire stone, i don't know what to do next, couldn't talk to Patchouli (Not Now...) and couldn't find the blue mush room (got to the location but it wasn't there).
And what is the event with Yamakaze?
You can use the Fire Spell by pressing Scroll button on your mouse.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
I already done most of the stuff in v0.4 Public, but I can't find the Red Mushroom.. I found the Blue Mushroom but the Red one, how to get that one???

stevenchin

Jun 15, 2017
so 0.4d is the latest version ( what i search in the comments), however all the links are dead... can someone update it for better view?

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
so 0.4d is the latest version ( what i search in the comments), however all the links are dead... can someone update it for better view?
I have v0.4d right now but kinda lazy to upload =3=
Btw its not that different from Public version just in v0.4d it have Advance Cheats and a Patreon-Only NPC.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
I found the Red Mushroom btw.
You need to trigger the secret quest with Yamakaze first.

Keep feeding her after her first Sub-Quest until a "New Yamakaze Quest" come out.
After that notification came out, don't feed her for a day then sleep on "Late Night". (Past 2400/0000 hours if you don't know when.)
Then.. yeah.. its kinda straightforward after that.

It spawn near the river just in case you accidently skip the info.
(It took a day to respawn fyi) redmushroom.png

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
dont know if its been brought up yet but I found a second blue mushroom spot. I already picked it before thinking about screen shotting it but it was behind a rock where you originally find your mom hiding out

Edit: Found another one in the same area, past the skeleton that spawns there another one spawns in these rocks near the rabbit spawn.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys more easy is unlock Mushroom and use Right CTRL + C and pres F6 for Mushroom and (F1,F2,F3,F4,F5) are all cheats but first you ned to use RIGHT CTRL + C xD

Kuro_Shiro

Jun 24, 2017
Got all the pictures, just look for them at the highest places and under water close to the island, some are just well hidden ;)

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes