• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So... someone that is able to download from the site posted previously ( ) can please share the toshiko.swf file here? By uploading it on.. MEGA, GDrive or anything?

Because I'm seriously going crazy, with that site. Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
So... someone that is able to download from the site posted previously ( ) can please share the toshiko.swf file here? By uploading it on.. MEGA, GDrive or anything?

Because I'm seriously going crazy, with that site. Thank you so much :FeelsBadMan:
could you reupload it to other account if I give you the file?
I don't really wanna keep my files online

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For those of you that have problems in downloading Toshiko from the site mentioned on the previous page, some links:
- -

Thanks to @KnightMarco for the help/file.

Helioth

Dec 22, 2017
, heres the mega nz for premium toshiko everyone, , this one is the premium build for the new girl victoria, and heres a link for all the quickie games made so far and the adobe flash player

Sorry for the inconvenience with the links for yiff.party

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes