RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't disagree with the idea of low-ecchi fanservice as a concept.

However, I am saying that I'm playing for the actual H content. If I want a tease game, the mainstream market is full of that.

Dec 14, 2020

However, I am saying that I'm playing for the actual H content. If I want a tease game, the mainstream market is full of that.
I understand what you mean, but tbf, fully nude content, dirty talk, and the agressive abuse and teasing of the female body including the private parts(even if theyre censored) are already H content even if its considered minor H, the creator just needs to get used to it more to make it more perverted as you said.

To make my point more understandable, look a these images from the last doujin he made for Aluminez/Alumina:
1711409563706.png 1711409594603.png
1711409679059.png 1711409710391.png

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Nah, I kinda like and prefer this creator preference.

take for example this anime and manga called "mahou shoujo ni akogarete" it got very popular very fast recently and uses the same preferences as this creator games and doujins: heroines, magical girls, fanservice, sexual attacks, and little content of corruption. they only use corruption a few times to cause some drama in the story, very similar to these games only using corruption in bad endings.

I personally dont think this games needs sex or penetration scenes since the character designs, gameplay, fanservice, defeat scenes, and story are already good enough on their own. But of course they are welcome if the creator decides to add them.

Curious extra fact: quarta knight emerald won the award of "best restraint design" on dlsite awards 2023.
TIL DLSite does awards.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020

Eh, it sorta is but also isn't. There's a ton of light on actual H-content stuff sure, but there are very few games with this kind of teasing and pleasure corruption vibe. Pretty much the Quarta games, Elpis Aigis recently, Luna's Misfortune, Magical Brave Iruru and the thief game from the same dev, and uh.. that's about all I can think of.

Now corruption where the girl falls into being a slut and fucks everything with a pulse and a dick are a dime a dozen, but very few where they get physically corrupted via bad states and teasing/training.

Nov 4, 2018
Now that I think about it, the high-level Olicts remind me of Magia Basier from Gushing Over Magical Girls (but with the goal of corrupting and enslaving the Knights). :D

BTW, has anyone tried playing with the goal of getting as many bad states as possible but still beat the final boss?

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
BTW, has anyone tried playing with the goal of getting as many bad states as possible but still beat the final boss?
I posted about it a while back but got progression locked in the cyber world stage when I tried this, but I *did* miss a gimmick there. In Amethyst you would get locked in the final stage unable to get to the final boss, I might eventually get around to trying in Emerald again. That said I don't think you'll be able to - when you have that many states, you basically have to pop your super mode and try to burst them down and the final boss of both games have too much hp for that to be viable.

Dec 14, 2020
Now that I think about it, the high-level Olicts remind me of Magia Basier from Gushing Over Magical Girls (but with the goal of corrupting and enslaving the Knights). :D

Yeah, because the whole game kink is similar to that anime/manga but with more sexual abuse and corruption.

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I think that in at least one of the games, the final boss can automatically win if she progresses her unique status effect enough.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think that in at least one of the games, the final boss can automatically win if she progresses her unique status effect enough.
Not quite. When you fight Cloudy, if you have orgasmed a sufficient number of times you automatically lose in Quarta Amethyst. The threshold is so staggeringly high that I don't think it's possible to achieve it without save editing.

Reactions: colorlessblue
Dec 14, 2020
Not quite. When you fight Cloudy, if you have orgasmed a sufficient number of times you automatically lose in Quarta Amethyst. The threshold is so staggeringly high that I don't think it's possible to achieve it without save editing.
If thats the case, wouldn't be quicker to just let amethyst lose by complete loss of health due to multiple orgasm?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Do you know if anything similar exist in Emerald? I never knew about the Amethyst one.
I don't think there is the same automatic loss, but the Naughty Telepathy field effect in Misty's Castle functions on pretty similar parameters. It can, however, be disabled unlike in Amethyst.

Dec 14, 2020
Guys, creator answered some questions from japanese fans about some of the new game mechanics: (sorry for any writing or translation errors apart from "Arminez" name being actually "Alumina/Aluminez" thats just error from google.

Japanese fans asks: (I put all the questions together because the creator used the same answer for all of them.)

"Did the starfish change Arminez's chest size?"

"Does that mean that Arminez's portrait can be changed to make her breasts bigger?"

"Is this a new added effect of starfish?"

"In the scene where Arminez lose to the starfish, Arminez is alone, so will the scene be different when the heroines are alone and when they are together?"

Creator answers: "As for the breasts, they might look a bit big since it's an erotic scene...

(´・ω・`)

It's difficult to make breasts bulge because it's a battle scene...

Regarding the erotic scenes, we have decided in advance which scenes will be one person's defeat scene and which will be two people's defeat scene. However, the defeat scene will not occur until both players are incapacitated (in the case of one person, the video will be sent to the one who is being taken away and the training process remains.> defeat effects and baste)"

Analisis:
It seems that the variety of defeat scenes are already chosen, so some scenes will not have an alternate version (either versions with both characters or with only 1 of the heroines) in short words, for now not all the scenes will have too much variety as we thought.

He didnt fully answer the bigger breast defeat baste and change of standing cg question. (topic I talked about in my summary post using one of the defeat scenes as a clue) he just said that will be difficult too add since theyre the battle CG.

The last answer is interesting, he said defeat scenes will not occur until the 2 heroines lose the battle, and in the case of defeat scenes of 1 character it will be showed/sent to one of the characters who was taken away and then the character gets the defeat baste(obviously).

Reactions: Doomeye
Nov 4, 2018
How high is the threshold exactly? Maybe it's possible with aggressive healing and lots of items.
I'm surprised Shiraso programmed such a lose condition: did he anticipate that someone would play like that (rack up orgasms while staving off defeat), or did he encounter an unending final battle scenario while play-testing?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How high is the threshold exactly? Maybe it's possible with aggressive healing and lots of items.
I'm surprised Shiraso programmed such a lose condition: did he anticipate that someone would play like that (rack up orgasms while staving off defeat), or did he encounter an unending final battle scenario while play-testing?
I can't remember the exact number, but it would require grinding for a stupidly long time. My guess on why it's so high is that from a game design perspective, having a last minute, "get fucked you lose" scenario is not particularly desirable. The threshold has to be high enough that you can only get there on purpose using a new game+ after getting the hint from Cloudy. I think it's probably overtuned, but it's the vibe at least.

Dec 14, 2020
New update progress about the game: heres the detailed summary:

1. Stage 1 preview gameplay video and images: we finally got a gameplay video!, and also preview images of the first stage of the game, it seems its full of aphrodisiac liquids, monsters and traps inside a infected school environment. creator said the narrow aphrodisiac paths can be easier if we find a way to deactivate the traps (same as the previous games).

and of course in this gameplay video although its very short and the creator plays very fast, we can see that both of the characters are controled with the same ui to make the 2 heroine control easier, which is good in my opinion. he also said he upgraded the kidnapping and training mechanic and remove the blue filter, which honestly looks better than the last preview, it seems things are getting better than ever for this game, so great we might get the trial version very soon :D

heres the gameplay video:

and the images:
1711818917116.png 1711818946546.png

2. defeat scene preview: this time the defeat scene is for "Tangel" which honestly is very similar if not the same as one of the quarta Amethyst defeat scenes with a monster treasure chest, so ill leave here both the new defeat scene preview and the image from quarta Amethyst for comparison.

1711819215231.png 1711819236777.png

That was all for todays update. it looks like the first trial version will be available sooner than we thought and im very excited! ill post the next update as soon as the creator post it too on his websites. thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
New update progress about the game: heres the detailed summary:

1. Stage 1 preview gameplay video and images: we finally got a gameplay video!, and also preview images of the first stage of the game, it seems its full of aphrodisiac liquids, monsters and traps inside a infected school environment. creator said the narrow aphrodisiac paths can be easier if we find a way to deactivate the traps (same as the previous games).

and of course in this gameplay video although its very short and the creator plays very fast, we can see that both of the characters are controled with the same ui to make the 2 heroine control easier, which is good in my opinion. he also said he upgraded the kidnapping and training mechanic and remove the blue filter, which honestly looks better than the last preview, it seems things are getting better than ever for this game, so great we might get the trial version very soon :D

heres the gameplay video:

and the images:
View attachment 3492636 View attachment 3492637

2. defeat scene preview: this time the defeat scene is for "Tangel" which honestly is very similar if not the same as one of the quarta Amethyst defeat scenes with a monster treasure chest, so ill leave here both the new defeat scene preview and the image from quarta Amethyst for comparison.

View attachment 3492651 View attachment 3492654

That was all for todays update. it looks like the first trial version will be available sooner than we thought and im very excited! ill post the next update as soon as the creator post it too on his websites. thanks for reading.
noticed the old video link was broken, I fixed it with a gofile link.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
I don't think there is the same automatic loss, but the Naughty Telepathy field effect in Misty's Castle functions on pretty similar parameters. It can, however, be disabled unlike in Amethyst.
In this game vs the final boss if you are sufficiently corrupted and use your quarta inversion 100 TP ultimate skill then you get a special scene and auto loss. I'm not sure if that's what you mean by the the Naughty Telepathy field.

Macavity

Aug 16, 2019
Eh, it sorta is but also isn't. There's a ton of light on actual H-content stuff sure, but there are very few games with this kind of teasing and pleasure corruption vibe. Pretty much the Quarta games, Elpis Aigis recently, Luna's Misfortune, Magical Brave Iruru and the thief game from the same dev, and uh.. that's about all I can think of.

Now corruption where the girl falls into being a slut and fucks everything with a pulse and a dick are a dime a dozen, but very few where they get physically corrupted via bad states and teasing/training.
Magic Fist Sera too.

Reactions: colorlessblue
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes