RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 14, 2020
Alright, I decided to make a detailed summary explanation of all the progress and new mechanics the new game will add and some extra previews of maps, story, and some cg that has been posted until now, please be patient with me cause this is kinda long even for a summary. you dont have to read it all, you can only read the things that catches your atention if you want. (also I apologize for all the possible writing errors in this)

with no further introductions, lets start. (images from each mechanic comes after explanation text)

1. two playable heroines sistem: this is the one almost everyone knows already, this time the game will have 2 playable protagonists, according to google, their names are "alumines/alumina"(left) and "tangel" (right), theyre the first heroines in this franchise that actually have more realistic body proportions compared to the previous games. the image below may seem like the attack sistem is fused, but the creator said each character will have their own menu sistem and turns.

1710697706153.png

2. new tentacles restriction mechanic: this one is exclusive to the 2 heroines sistem according to the creator, but it may happen with only 1 character in the future, this basically works like this: when both of the heroines are being attacked by an enemy, if you let yourself get attacked for too much time, since the heroines are too focused on the enemies that are attacking them and not paying attention to their surroundings, tentacles will slowly get closer to the characters each turn or each set amount of turns to restrain them and capture them, the creator said this was to make the game harder, it is not yet confirmed the conditions for escaping the tentacles or if they can be attacked or killed, but they can appear almost if not in every battle. this will also bring saving mechanics from each character (one of the character saves the other and viceversa) creator said hes still thinking how to balance the difficulty of this mechanic.

1710698516825.png 1710698538700.png

3. new enemy attack icon sistem: this one is trying to fix the weird thing in the previous games were during a battle with a group of the same type of enemy a specific enemy is attacking you and you killed that enemy, the other one will continue the attack without changing the standing cg like you never shoke them off or as if theyre attacking all at thr same time.

basically, this adds to the enemies a specific icon of both of the characters, that can tell you which enemy is attacking which character during the battle, so only one enemy can attack one character at a time, and when you defeat it, the changing cg of the attack will return to normal and the attack will actually end unlike the previous games. (I apologize for the quality but the image should still be understandable to the eye)

1710699248286.jpeg

4. enemy double attack mechanic: almost self explanatory, basically, when the two heroines are already under attack, the enemies can sincronize a double attack, this also brings a double climax mechanic depending of the conditions. (also a little extra preview of the incomplete outfits for both of the heroines).

1710699532086.png 1710699666903.png 1710699557827.png

5. status images, kidnapping and corruption sistem: this is the bigger ones folks, so I will divide this part in sections(A,B,C...)

A. kidnapping sistem: this works with the tentacle restraining sistem, basically, when one of the heroines, is at "max restraint" and other certain conditions, like horniness, climax, etc, the game will notify you that the enemy will kidnap that trapped character in a set amount of turns if you dont save her soon, this means that now a character can lose the battle even without her hp reaching cero, its not confirmed if the kidnapping can also happen when you only have one heroine left nor the conditions to save them from the kidnapping. and when one of them is kidnapped, if you take too long to help them, they will corrupt and then attack the other heroine during battle.

1710700385583.png 1710700493722.png
1710700526454.png

B. corruption progress during the kidnapping: almost self explanatory, while you still fight, you can see events of the progress of the character being corrupted and trying to resist the attacks while having thougths of faith that you will save her, until its too late. this one is probaly one of the hottest parts the game will have.

1710700802891.png 1710700774399.png

C. corruption image status: self explanatory again, each character will have their own status image or corruption status that can be seen inside and outside from battle, the image will change depending of the progress of the corruption. it is not confirmed yet by the creator if when the corruption is complete it is permament or needs specific conditions to save the corrupted character, either way, he said he wants to balance this sistem too, so its a 50/50 if he decides to put conditions to save a fully corrupted character or if its permanent and youll have to win the war by yourlsef. (but knowing the story in the previous games, he will probaly choose to make it possible to save a fully corrupted character)

1710701618369.png 1710701641810.png
1710701700906.png

6. more defeat scenes variety: to make it short, creator has showed two of the defeat scenes for the game, one of them with both of the characters(as expected) and one with only one of them(alumina/alumines), this seem to mean there will be tons of defeat scenes for both of the characters wether they are together or alone and separated, however, this is not fully confirmed yet by the creator. but the only clue we have is what he said for the defeat scene with both of the characters:

"I was thinking about the defeat scene. This is how the erotic medical record is taken by Nurse Slime Oricto...Also, it's different from the defeat scene, but when one of them is taken away, there is usually no display like this."

its another 50/50 if he decide to do this big variety of scenes or not. but I have faith the creator will do it since he doesnt like to waste too much drawings that would cost him wasting more time to make the game.

1710702738596.png 1710702791830.png

extra curious topic: this is not confirmed yet by the creator, but if youre wondering why Alumines/Alumina has bigger boobs on the right image compared to the other, this could mean 2 things:

A: since the effect of this stars enemies in the previous games is "milking" her boobs get bigger in concequence of filling them with milk, if this is true and happens, this would mean that the cg of the character would change to a bigger boobs variant until you fix her defeat baste. (this would take even more time for the creator to do but it would be perfect for the game)

B: is just a drawing minor error and the defeat baste would still work the same as the previous games without changing her boobs size.

7. maps, story and new items preview: last but not least we have the most "boring" part of the previews, the story basically will occur in a school/lab environment, and you will interact with a lot of new characters both students and teachers, details of the story or main enemies are not yet confirmed or showed by the creator, but he said he wants to add a more variety of items and equipment you can use for the characters, and get them for a different character depending of the type of item or equipment you want to get or use, again, the details of this new items are not confirmed yet, so this will have to wait more.

1710703813107.png 1710703832545.png
1710703881622.png 1710703905365.png
1710703941371.png

Final thoughts: overall the game is a huge glow up compared to the previous two and i cant wait for the first playable versions and the full release! this is all the information for now folks, ill try to keep posting new updates as the creator post them on his website. thank you if you read all of this until here.

Last edited:

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Alright, I decided to make a detailed summary explanation of all the progress and new mechanics the new game will add and some extra previews of maps, story, and some cg that has been posted until now, please be patient with me cause this is kinda long even for a summary. you dont have to read it all, you can only read the things that catches your atention if you want. (also I apologize for all the possible writing errors in this)

with no further introductions, lets start. (images from each mechanic comes after explanation text)

1. two playable heroines sistem: this is the one almost everyone knows already, this time the game will have 2 playable protagonists, according to google, their names are "alumines/alumina"(left) and "tangel" (right), theyre the first heroines in this franchise that actually have more realistic body proportions compared to the previous games. the image below may seem like the attack sistem is fused, but the creator said each character will have their own menu sistem and turns.

View attachment 3452496

2. new tentacles restriction mechanic: this one is exclusive to the 2 heroines sistem according to the creator, but it may happen with only 1 character in the future, this basically works like this: when both of the heroines are being attacked by an enemy, if you let yourself get attacked for too much time, since the heroines are too focused on the enemies that are attacking them and not paying attention to their surroundings, tentacles will slowly get closer to the characters each turn or each set amount of turns to restrain them and capture them, the creator said this was to make the game harder, it is not yet confirmed the conditions for escaping the tentacles or if they can be attacked or killed, but they can appear almost if not in every battle. this will also bring saving mechanics from each character (one of the character saves the other and viceversa) creator said hes still thinking how to balance the difficulty of this mechanic.

View attachment 3452631 View attachment 3452632

3. new enemy attack icon sistem: this one is trying to fix the weird thing in the previous games were during a battle with a group of the same type of enemy a specific enemy is attacking you and you killed that enemy, the other one will continue the attack without changing the standing cg like you never shoke them off or as if theyre attacking all at thr same time.

basically, this adds to the enemies a specific icon of both of the characters, that can tell you which enemy is attacking which character during the battle, so only one enemy can attack one character at a time, and when you defeat it, the changing cg of the attack will return to normal and the attack will actually end unlike the previous games. (I apologize for the quality but the image should still be understandable to the eye)

View attachment 3452649

4. enemy double attack mechanic: almost self explanatory, basically, when the two heroines are already under attack, the enemies can sincronize a double attack, this also brings a double climax mechanic depending of the conditions. (also a little extra preview of the incomplete outfits for both of the heroines).

View attachment 3452654 View attachment 3452661 View attachment 3452656

5. status images, kidnapping and corruption sistem: this is the bigger ones folks, so I will divide this part in sections(A,B,C...)

A. kidnapping sistem: this works with the tentacle restraining sistem, basically, when one of the heroines, is at "max restraint" and other certain conditions, like horniness, climax, etc, the game will notify you that the enemy will kidnap that trapped character in a set amount of turns if you dont save her soon, this means that now a character can lose the battle even without her hp reaching cero, its not confirmed if the kidnapping can also happen when you only have one heroine left nor the conditions to save them from the kidnapping. and when one of them is kidnapped, if you take too long to help them, they will corrupt and then attack the other heroine during battle.

View attachment 3452678 View attachment 3452682
View attachment 3452683

B. corruption progress during the kidnapping: almost self explanatory, while you still fight, you can see events of the progress of the character being corrupted and trying to resist the attacks while having thougths of faith that you will save her, until its too late. this one is probaly one of the hottest parts the game will have.

View attachment 3452698 View attachment 3452695

C. corruption image status: self explanatory again, each character will have their own status image or corruption status that can be seen inside and outside from battle, the image will change depending of the progress of the corruption. it is not confirmed yet by the creator if when the corruption is complete it is permament or needs specific conditions to save the corrupted character, either way, he said he wants to balance this sistem too, so its a 50/50 if he decides to put conditions to save a fully corrupted character or if its permanent and youll have to win the war by yourlsef. (but knowing the story in the previous games, he will probaly choose to make it possible to save a fully corrupted character)

View attachment 3452734 View attachment 3452735
View attachment 3452736

6. more defeat scenes variety: to make it short, creator has showed two of the defeat scenes for the game, one of them with both of the characters(as expected) and one with only one of them(alumina/alumines), this seem to mean there will be tons of defeat scenes for both of the characters wether they are together or alone and separated, however, this is not fully confirmed yet by the creator. but the only clue we have is what he said for the defeat scene with both of the characters:

"I was thinking about the defeat scene. This is how the erotic medical record is taken by Nurse Slime Oricto...Also, it's different from the defeat scene, but when one of them is taken away, there is usually no display like this."

its another 50/50 if he decide to do this big variety of scenes or not. but I have faith the creator will do it since he doesnt like to waste too much drawings that would cost him wasting more time to make the game.

View attachment 3452774 View attachment 3452776

extra curious topic: this is not confirmed yet by the creator, but if youre wondering why Alumines/Alumina has bigger boobs on the right image compared to the other, this could mean 2 things:

A: since the effect of this stars enemies in the previous games is "milking" her boobs get bigger in concequence of filling them with milk, if this is true and happens, this would mean that the cg of the character would change to a bigger boobs variant until you fix her defeat baste. (this would take even more time for the creator to do but it would be perfect for the game)

B: is just a drawing minor error and the defeat baste would still work the same as the previous games without changing her boobs size.

7. maps, story and new items preview: last but not least we have the most "boring" part of the previews, the story basically will occur in a school/lab environment, and you will interact with a lot of new characters both students and teachers, details of the story or main enemies are not yet confirmed or showed by the creator, but he said he wants to add a more variety of items and equipment you can use for the characters, and get them for a different character depending of the type of item or equipment you want to get or use, again, the details of this new items are not confirmed yet, so this will have to wait more.

View attachment 3452802 View attachment 3452803
View attachment 3452804 View attachment 3452806
View attachment 3452810

Final thoughts: overall the game is a huge glow up compared to the previous two and i cant wait for the first playable versions and the full release! this is all the information for now folks, ill try to keep posting new updates as the creator post them on his website. thank you if you read all of this until here.
yea, that's pretty hype ngl.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the trial being available. I'll aim to translate it as soon as it's live.

Reactions: ilmncsm
Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the trial being available. I'll aim to translate it as soon as it's live.
Thanks for using your time to translate this games!, im also waiting for the complete translation of emerald. But take your time and take care, a good translation should not be rushed.

And as I said before, ill let you all know about new updates from now on, I decided to take that job

Dec 14, 2020
Alumines is my favorite among the Quarta Knights, so I'm very excited about this still-in-development game.
Same, and lucky for us, it seems she has more protagonism in the game than the other new character since she appears more often alone in 80% of the preview images.

In fact, even during the creation of the Emerald game, the creator was aware of her popularity even among japanese fans so much that the last comic manga he made was entirely focused on her, So ill take this oportunity to share the comic here.

In short, this comic is a side story in the emerald game story where emerald was going to reunite with Alumines/Alumina to fight together but emerald got teleported and Alumines/Alumina got captured.

Its not translated, but its still worth giving it a go and you can still use screen translation apps:

Last edited:

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
This and the previous game were more like teasing/torturing/making them accustomed to pleasure. I also do feel it's a pity that they are made mostly c*m and then that's it. No corruption in terms of heroine totally submitting or changing to the dark side or something like that.
I actually prefer this, I tend to lose interest in games where the girl completely loses her innocence and becomes a complete slut. I'm ok with it for a bad ending, but I'm glad I'm not having to spend half the game like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brobat and yukiqt
Dec 14, 2020
I actually prefer this, I tend to lose interest in games where the girl completely loses her innocence and becomes a complete slut. I'm ok with it for a bad ending, but I'm glad I'm not having to spend half the game like this.
Yeah, thats pretty much how these games always work. the "corruption" only happens in bad endings, the enemy attacks mostly just increase the heroine sensitivity to pleasure or makes her enjoy being abused or weak to sexual attacks, but thats it.

The heroine never forgets or abandons her mindset as a heroine no matter how many times you lose unless shes under some kind of mind control or in a bad ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse

angr8

Mar 20, 2022
I think the transelation MuninKai has made is already quite good, and the game is fully understandable at this point. Much better than a raw MTL.
I am more looking forward for the difficulty mod, as the game is currently just too easy. I don't see any difference in the chasing speed either when using the difficulty mod that exists.

Reactions: Brobat

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

View attachment 3452496

View attachment 3452631 View attachment 3452632

View attachment 3452649

View attachment 3452654 View attachment 3452661 View attachment 3452656

View attachment 3452678 View attachment 3452682
View attachment 3452683

View attachment 3452698 View attachment 3452695

View attachment 3452734 View attachment 3452735
View attachment 3452736

View attachment 3452774 View attachment 3452776

View attachment 3452802 View attachment 3452803
View attachment 3452804 View attachment 3452806
View attachment 3452810

Thanks for all of that info.

So...still no pregnancy?

Dec 14, 2020
Sad, the artwork has potential. Oh well.
Nah, I kinda like and prefer this creator preference.

take for example this anime and manga called "mahou shoujo ni akogarete" it got very popular very fast recently and uses the same preferences as this creator games and doujins: heroines, magical girls, fanservice, sexual attacks, and little content of corruption. they only use corruption a few times to cause some drama in the story, very similar to these games only using corruption in bad endings.

I personally dont think this games needs sex or penetration scenes since the character designs, gameplay, fanservice, defeat scenes, and story are already good enough on their own. But of course they are welcome if the creator decides to add them.

Curious extra fact: quarta knight emerald won the award of "best restraint design" on dlsite awards 2023.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes