• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know if you can mod the game to change the durability of clothing? If so, how?

Okay, I opened up MTool. Under "Vars", #817 is "Transformation Clothing Damage". Looking inside CommonEvents.json, several entries have "817" as one of their parameters - some of which have the last number corresponding to the armor breakpoints - 6, 16, 31, 61, 231 and 400.

Likewise, there is a "damage to private clothing", #818. I will try changing those numbers and seeing if it makes a difference.

I will say while I get the idea of stretching out their destruction thresholds, it means the player almost never gets to see it happen organically in gameplay, rather only when they're intentionally losing or choosing not to repair etc.

Edit: Seems to have had no effect. Clothing damage state still only changes at the original breakpoints. Would appreciate some guidance cause I don't have the patience to dig any deeper into the game's files without knowing where to look.

Oh, and I'm on version 1.06 for what it's worth.

Last edited:

angr8

Mar 20, 2022
v0.1
- Enemies chase Emerald at 3x Speed, making it impossible to simply dash away from enemies that chase you
Been a little while since I played this, but I can't remember that I ever had any problems dashing away from ambushes. Furthermore, ambushes with several enemies at the same time seems to be a bit broken. After a combat or two, the remaining enemies of the ambush will just stop chasing you and become passive.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Been a little while since I played this, but I can't remember that I ever had any problems dashing away from ambushes. Furthermore, ambushes with several enemies at the same time seems to be a bit broken. After a combat or two, the remaining enemies of the ambush will just stop chasing you and become passive.
You might not have used the difficulty mod. I've also been working on that other behaviour problem. I've been trying to make them switch from entirely scripted then random wander to scripted and searching behaviour. They also don't always check to see if the player is in view when moving, allowing you to evade easily and I think I've got the scripting figured out for them to check after each move.

meranti811

Jan 29, 2019
Hi, does anyone know how to clear the magic release bad state? i've been running around searching for some map exit that i've missed to try and fix this bad state, but i've been completely unable to find it.

Edit: Ok never mind, for anyone else trying to fix the magic release bad state, it's found in the last map before the boss room, instead of heading up into the bos room, you need to turn left and follow the edge of the map down, you'll find another cave. after passing through that one you will find the area that Emerald was played with by the slimegirls.

Devastator325

Jul 26, 2018
Hopefully we get the fan translation by the end of the year, tried playing the AI translated one and it was a bit too incomprehensible trying to understand the story parts. Also the difficulty mod wasn't working for me, I overwrote the file but the enemy chasers (at least from the bubbles in the sewer) were still slow

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
Translation error found.
I am using 0.81 found on OP.
I am using Linux. (unrelated to this error)
I am using non plugin based cheat menu (unrelated to this error)

Her crit and evasion[clr0 rates, as well as MAttack will also be reduced.

1701486615890.png

EDIT
IDK if this is intentional or not. It looks like it, or it looks like there's a plugin based crash if you edit it. 1701486821043.png
1701486774464.png

Dec 14, 2020
Im surprised no one has talked about the new game in progress again after a long time, the creator actually is making a ton of new mechanics that may improve the game a lot compared to the previous two.

Later when I have time I will post a detailed summary of all the progress and explaining the new mechanics that will be implemented, but for now im posting this to let you guys know

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Im surprised no one has talked about the new game in progress again after a long time, the creator actually is making a ton of new mechanics that may improve the game a lot compared to the previous two.

Later when I have time I will post a detailed summary of all the progress and explaining the new mechanics that will be implemented, but for now im posting this to let you guys know
Lol. Well we'll see, the game needs the improvements.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018

we're just hibernating. We'll pop out of the woodworks when translation is finished or new game has a demo, no doubt.

Dec 14, 2020
we're just hibernating. We'll pop out of the woodworks when translation is finished or new game has a demo, no doubt.
alright, I guess ill take the job to let you guys know the changes while we wait for the demo, ill try to not take too long, depends on how busy ill be these days.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Im following the new game, the dual heroine system and the kidnap system seem promising, but it'll be years until i can play it translated, im also waiting for the final TL on this one because i dont want to ruin my first playthrough

Dec 14, 2020
Im following the new game, the dual heroine system and the kidnap system seem promising, but it'll be years until i can play it translated, im also waiting for the final TL on this one because i dont want to ruin my first playthrough
You can still use "MTool" that translates using mtl directly in the any rpg game, of course it may not be the best thing you can read, but at least youll understand whats happening and which button to press

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You can still use "MTool" that translates using mtl directly in the any rpg game, of course it may not be the best thing you can read, but at least youll understand whats happening and which button to press
The existing translation is much better than what MTool will produce. What d2cmp is waiting for is for me to finish the manual translation, which I might actually be able to start picking up again soon. Tzeentch's eyes finally appear to be elsewhere.

Dec 14, 2020
The existing translation is much better than what MTool will produce. What d2cmp is waiting for is for me to finish the manual translation, which I might actually be able to start picking up again soon. Tzeentch's eyes finally appear to be elsewhere.
yeah of course, I never said MTool was better, my answer was for the part he talked about playing the future trial of the new game, so I just told him what he *could* use if he got too impatient when that trial releases to at least understand the game texts while waiting for someone to translate it better

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes