VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quantum Entanglements [V0.06c] [Postboned Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I will wait until the MC possibly uses his experience in VR world to send the women in real world to cloud nine. Until then, I don't think I would be into this.
Good luck to the dev nonetheless.

Reactions: bruce555

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The general idea of the game is interesting, but we have another case of a dev who thinks he's way funnier than he actually is, repeating the same jokes again and again and for some reason wants to add every fetish he can think of in the game. He also finds it a good idea to insult potential "customers", because... I don't know, I guess he's edgy or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something else worth mentioning is that the game starts with the notion that every fetish will be optional, but then the MC is thrilled when he hears about his potential transformation into a woman, saying he has to experience it at least once, so I don't know if that's actually true.
Also the whole "Master…Erm Snowy" gets a bit old after the 15th time you see it...

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Did not finished all the content, was interesting what i played, but seriously all the text popping out of nowhere is beyond retardedl why the fuck there is an instant text option if its ignored.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
"Surely there's more to sex and fantasies than just empowering a man's ego to; feel strong and dominate?"

Seriously?

Are there people that actually believe this is all there is to sex? I can't imagine any one smart enough to become a multi-millionaire having such a narrow concept of sex. (Okay, maybe Trump). And why spend so much money developing something to test when all the answers could be obtained from a basic human sexuality course along with a few psychology classes?

Some premises need to be personally explored before trying to implement them to the public.

Reactions: AslanBalaur

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm... Okay, either I got a version that was missing a lot of content, or the Oral Sex and Vaginal Sex are not yet present in the game. Those should be in Planned Tags, not the game's main tags, which are for content that is actually in the game at the time it is posted. So, am I missing something, or do the tags need correction? :-/

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hmm... Okay, either I got a version that was missing a lot of content, or the Oral Sex and Vaginal Sex are not yet present in the game. Those should be in Planned Tags, not the game's main tags, which are for content that is actually in the game at the time it is posted. So, am I missing something, or do the tags need correction? :-/
It's there, it's just not you who receives it. Remember Snowy and the pink-haired girl with the prosthetics? That girl is present in three of the fourth screenshots from the game.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
It's there, it's just not you who receives it. Remember Snowy and the pink-haired girl with the prosthetics? That girl is present in three of the fourth screenshots from the game.
And in none of the screenshots, nor in any of the game that I saw, was she having sex. I'll go back through and check my game settings -- which are really well set up btw -- but as of right now I've seen no actual sex in the demo.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
And in none of the screenshots, nor in any of the game that I saw, was she having sex. I'll go back through and check my game settings -- which are really well set up btw -- but as of right now I've seen no actual sex in the demo.
intro_03.png

Literally the first render in the game showing this marginal degenerate sitting in an alpha pose, with a naked girl lying next to him, clearly filled with his cum. It's very hard to imagine them doing anything other than sex.
And okay, if this girl wasn't in almost all the screenshots, if she was a degraded drug-addicted whore suffering of a whole greenhouse of venereal diseases, when sex with her would be even more dangerous than jumping out of a plane without a parachute. But I fear she will be one of the main love interests.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So from what I see this has everything I don't like in a vn so there's a lot of red flags:
Constant puns and bad humor
Female falling for MC immediately for no reason
Tongue-in-cheek developer self insert
Loud and obnoxious references to other AVNs
English character saying something in Japanese

I think it's gonna be a pass from me, and I don't rate "first releases" The game is going to be very nice to look at but just because something's pretty to look at doesn't mean I'm gonna suffer through the dialogue.

Good luck dev.

Reactions: Kukipett

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I
View attachment 1860602

Literally the first render in the game showing this marginal degenerate sitting in an alpha pose, with a naked girl lying next to him, clearly filled with his cum. It's very hard to imagine them doing anything other than sex.
And okay, if this girl wasn't in almost all the screenshots, if she was a degraded drug-addicted whore suffering of a whole greenhouse of venereal diseases, when sex with her would be even more dangerous than jumping out of a plane without a parachute. But I fear she will be one of the main love interests.
I took a look at the assets of this game. That scene may be post sex but there's definitely no content leading up to it. The vaginal sex and oral tags are definitely not appropriate at this time. You can't put tags for something that's implied in the game but not actually shown.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
View attachment 1860602

... clearly filled with his cum.
No, that is not clearly shown. :mad:

By the evidence of the blanket on the bed, though, it is clear that the blanket is almost solid or that gravity barely exists where she is. :unsure:

e-d

P.S.: His legs are shaved almost as close as hers, but it is still entirely possible for her to have more chest hair than him! :sneaky:

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I am having a ton of trouble with the Mac build. First, the download gets you an empty shell app with no content in the app. So I took the game folder (which was outside the app but in the same folder as the app) and ran it through the SDK to create a new Mac build. That worked for the most part but then I ran into this error and can not figure it out for the life of me. Anyone else getting this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Achievement'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/private/var/folders/g_/5d50bkp154nfswf2lt_rl1w00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9145DBAB-C9E1-4E3F-9DAA-15133D535371/d/QuantumEntanglements.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "/private/var/folders/g_/5d50bkp154nfswf2lt_rl1w00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9145DBAB-C9E1-4E3F-9DAA-15133D535371/d/QuantumEntanglements.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Quantum Entanglements V0.06
Tue Apr 25 23:14:37 2023

Postboned Games

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I am having a ton of trouble with the Mac build. First, the download gets you an empty shell app with no content in the app. So I took the game folder (which was outside the app but in the same folder as the app) and ran it through the SDK to create a new Mac build. That worked for the most part but then I ran into this error and can not figure it out for the life of me. Anyone else getting this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/private/var/folders/g_/5d50bkp154nfswf2lt_rl1w00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9145DBAB-C9E1-4E3F-9DAA-15133D535371/d/QuantumEntanglements.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1705, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "/private/var/folders/g_/5d50bkp154nfswf2lt_rl1w00000gp/T/AppTranslocation/9145DBAB-C9E1-4E3F-9DAA-15133D535371/d/QuantumEntanglements.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Quantum Entanglements V0.06
Tue Apr 25 23:14:37 2023
I'm sorry about that; I just had an error passed to me with the PC build. I tested it on mine but didn't get it. I'll rebuild the distributions tomorrow and reupload them. I currently don't have a Mac beta tester to check these errors out; as soon as I've uploaded a fix, I'll reply to this thread.

Reactions: toobad0912

Postboned Games

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I'm sorry about that; I just had an error passed to me with the PC build. I tested it on mine but didn't get it. I'll rebuild the distributions tomorrow and reupload them. I currently don't have a Mac beta tester to check these errors out; as soon as I've uploaded a fix, I'll reply to this thread.
I am currently uploading the hotfix files now, should be ready in a couple of hours. PC versions work on my computer and laptop fine.

For some reason when I build a MAC version, it places the game folder etc outside the *.app folder. I'm gonna get Shaddy to look at the reason behind this; the workaround I did was to create an autorun folder and drop the relevant file in there and added that manually to the Resources directory in the ZIP file. Let me know if there are any issues with this.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuantumEntanglements-0.0.06c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote