• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Quantum Entanglements [V0.06c] [Postboned Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

For a demo it isn't bad, but it is short. I do however see the potential with future updates. Again this is a demo, and it is short so I can only rate this VN on what is available.

Renders are good
    Story seems interesting

Overall
    It has a lot of potential to get into a really good story in future updates. Not a lot of story to go on to actually tell if it's going to be a great VN or not. Hopefully the dev(s) don't get burned out, or decide to abandon this project for something else like so many others have in the past.
    I wish the dev(s) the best of luck with this VN and hope it turns out to be really great.
    I recommend this if you want to see the demo and get an idea of where things will go. I will keep an eye out for the next update and then give a more balanced review. Thanks for sharing this project.