VN Ren'Py Abandoned Quantum Entanglements [V0.06c] [Postboned Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Postboned Games

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
QE-Banner.png

Overview:
You’ve just started your first job as a Lab Assistant at Digital Dynamics, a global tech company. On your first day, you are told you will be testing a full-dive virtual reality simulator that offers a whole sensory experience. Snowy, the CEO of Digital Dynamics, and his assistant, the quippy artificial lifeform Zero Seven, will guide and monitor you through your adventure and new role.

To assess the viability & safety of the full-sensory dive environment, you will have sexual encounters with various women. You notice that the women in the simulated world resemble people you'll encounter daily.

Will you be able to differentiate between the game world and the real world?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-03
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: Postboned Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: V0.06c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Android: -

ch1s1_02.jpg ch1s2_04.jpg ch1s3_32.jpg ch1s3_57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
to experience a woman's true desires. Surely there's more to sex and fantasies than just empowering a man's ego to; feel strong and dominate?
So either this is some kind of female dom or transformation game where the mc turns into a woman or did I just misread your preview? care to explain what the game is about? is very confusing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Impressive work for a first release. Nice visuals, competent writing, well-thought out fetish toggles and so forth.

The Assassin's Creed-esque game-within-a-game thing could quickly become incredibly grating, but hopefully it's used sparingly. So far it's a lot of work to establish that we're playing a game enabling us to play a game.

Happily one can adjust the text speed oneself, but the constant delays {w=0.5} within lines {w=0.5} got annoying {w=0.5} almost immediately.

Not really relevant yet, but the console is locked through the usual ways, can be unlocked by editing options.rpy should one need it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Impressive work for a first release. Nice visuals, competent writing, well-thought out fetish toggles and so forth.

The Assassin's Creed-esque game-within-a-game thing could quickly become incredibly grating, but hopefully it's used sparingly. So far it's a lot of work to establish that we're playing a game enabling us to play a game.

Happily one can adjust the text speed oneself, but the constant delays {w=0.5} within lines {w=0.5} got annoying {w=0.5} almost immediately.

Not really relevant yet, but the console is locked through the usual ways, can be unlocked by editing options.rpy should one need it.
Console is not locked. Plenty of variables to fill...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Console is not locked. Plenty of variables to fill...
Eh, I may have missed something. Just noticed editing 00console didn't enable it so went by options instead, but didn't look further as there's no use for it yet.

Postboned Games

Game Developer
May 2, 2022

Thanks for that I'll remove the {w} tags in the next release.

Reactions: gregers

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Well from the few render previews it looks good, the overview is slightly confusing but I will wait till this is not a demo to download and try it.

Postboned Games

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
So either this is some kind of female dom or transformation game where the mc turns into a woman or did I just misread your preview? care to explain what the game is about? is very confusing.
It's neither of those. Sex is generally aimed at solely gratifying a man and his desires. A woman's body is more erogenous than a man's so I want to try and explore the erotic aspect of that. Of course, there will be all the vanilla sex stuff as well.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Sex is generally aimed at solely gratifying a man and his desires. A woman's body is more erogenous than a man's so I want to try and explore the erotic aspect of that. Of course, there will be all the vanilla sex stuff as well.
200 (2).gif

Soo,the game is about a male mc, who is going to be testing or playing a game in the body of a Female Mc"to experience a woman's true desires"? (If this is the case, you should put Female Protagonist and maybe Multiple Protagonist tag, in case the story follows the MMc outside the VR world)

Leaving that aside, a list of planned tags in "genre spoiler" would be nice, and maybe some info about them in the dev notes, if the fetishes are avoidable (the player prevents them from happening according to choices) or skippable (the scene happens but the player avoid seeing them)

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I thought all this talk of gender transformation was a joke, turns out not. The game became a definitely not for me from the moment when MC is told that he can become a woman in virtual reality and experience all the sensations, including pregnancy, of being a woman and reacts with enthusiastic anticipation of the new experience, instead of answering "NEVER EVER IN LIFE! I AM A FUCKING MAN GODDAMIT!!!" Also, the NTR tag is definitely needed here, the game starts with this Snowy guy is meeting you, most definitely after having a passionate sex with one of the hypothetical love interest girls.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote