Meruem555

Apr 7, 2022
I really enjoyed the game and I need more Games of this kind! can someone recommend anything?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I understand by modern standards this game is short and unimpressive, but at the time it released it was wonderfully fresh

Reactions: LonerPrime

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I understand by modern standards this game is short and unimpressive, but at the time it released it was wonderfully fresh
You're very much right on that observation. This and InnMyWife were MonoEye's absolute banger offerings and both games were pretty short. And yet they proved that you don't need hour long games with subquality approach, but games with concept depth to actually make them memorable. It's too bad the dev has faded into obscurity with his/her last game surfacing more than 5 years ago.

Reactions: Rastafoo

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
is there a lover cuz a few cg said ntr but this didn't look like ntr game now am confused

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
is there a lover cuz a few cg said ntr but this didn't look like ntr game now am confused
Strictly speaking, there is a guy(lets say he is Guy A) who falls in love with her, but due to her circumstances working as a prostitute, she can't reciprocate his feelings. But he still remains hopeful in his romantic pursuit. Over the game, there are a few times where she gets sexed up while Guy A is either drunk or can't do anything but watch, so there is that kind of NTR.

And then there is a bonus "What if" ending that you can unlock after beating the game. A guy(lets say he is Guy B) has a "NTR stealing" fetish and gets more horny if the girl is already taken. Though through out the game Guy B has regular sex with her pretending she is cheating to fuel his fetish, but in the end, there is bonus scene where she is shown to have really fallen in love with Guy B's dick while dating Guy A.

Hope that sates your curiosity.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes