RPGM - Completed - Prostitute of Magmell [Monoeye]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

It was fun for a while, guessing what the correct answer is for each encounter, but it can become tiring quickly. The sex scenes are short for the effort you have to put in, and there's not much variety sadly.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

Another RPGM game that is essentially just a visual novel in which you can move the character around. They story is fairly decent for such a short game. The art is solid for an older game and it only has one reused CG out of the ten or so. Additionally, there are a few outfits to pick from and some of them alter certain actions. The gameplay is, as I implied, nearly non-existent. With that said, it does require you to actually interact with NPCs at least once so it's not entirely just jumping from sex scene to sex scene. Although, a lot of the gameplay will be you essentially randomly guessing what dialogue to pick with the customer in order to get to the h-scene (to be fair there is some reasoning behind the choices, you should get it within the first two attempts). It's worth playing if you have under and hour to spare and want to play an older RPGM game that seems to have some care put into it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

This "game" must not be high rated.
    It has 60 minutes of gameplay
    It does not have options (at all)
    It does not have any actual gameplay - just clicking some random answers in repeating dialogue 1000 times hoping it will be the right one
    The story or quests or at least something that ordinary rpgm games have does not exist in this stupid joke of a game
    The art is not bad but not animated and heavily censored
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lamphead

Firstly the game is less than an hour long so don't expect a ton of content.

When I played the other Monoeye game I knew I had to play this as well because this developer has the ability to blend classic lewd premises with an element of reality and humanity.

The game premise is the classic 'debt from dad, prostitution' scenario. But whereas 99% of games in this genre focus on the corruption of the woman, this game is an even balance of yes, the corruption, but also coming to terms with the loss of family, adapting to a new world. How many games rush you to 'slut' mode and you feel a loss of immersion and realism? The MC in this game is the opposite and never (completely) loses herself and I consider that a unique take on this genre. Without giving away the ending, it's a good one and a reward for considering the humanity of someone in this scenario.

Other notes: the scenes are good quality. The outfits are a nice touch for such a small game. This game is packed in the <1hr that you'll spend finishing it.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Antherax

Total play time ~2hrs(max)

It's short ,very short,therefore it doesn't have a lot of scenes.You're not bounded by any lvl up system you only have to acquire some "skills"

Gameplay:pretty straighforward everything happens in two rooms,all you have to do is pick the correct sequence of actions like a date sim

Art: I find it quite nice tbh and the cgs are also good

Worth playing?so so, has some NTR which is annoying but whatevs.If u like the core-basic of date sims, meaning chose correct answers its okay you'll porbably enjoy it.

For me it is a 3/5 but I gave it 4/5 becasue it has potential and different people like different things.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +has its cute moments
    +beautiful FMC character design (clothed and face with its expressions)
    +straightforward and a bit unique gameplay
    +fair amount of scenes and CG +bonus scene
    +chill lounge music
    +pseudo-story

CONs:
    -anatomy or naked character art is rather meh
    -sadly short
    -sudden becoming of a whore

Comments:
    Not much to add. I liked the whole "heart system" feature. It was nice touch. It also had funny method of finding new skills and story itself was somewhat cute. I did love the character design, but sadly when she was naked, her body art felt pretty bad in comparison to facial design and expressions.

For a short game it was. I found it rather enjoyable.

7/10
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

VERY SHORT. There's good art with good sex positions and a nice enough story but the game can be completed in under a half hour.

Your character used to be rich and now is a prostitute. There's some different customers looking to have sex with her only if she puts on the right persona. Polite or Rude? Wine or Beer? Seductive or Childish? The gameplay is a cross between trial & error - and making predictions of what the guys want based off dialogue.

I think the game is worth five bucks or less but if its free, you definitely should go for it man, its a cool little game to pass the time, but overall, not memorable.