DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone in here tells us how we can progress through the game please? I think i'm stuck on a loop....

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah I don't think it goes beyond Sailor
EDIT - It does -

anon89

Mar 17, 2018
I dont know how it happened myself but i got unstuck from the sailor after having sex with the silver hair guy a few times then talked to him in the first floor. a new dialogue opened then i got the book he wanted from the fat guy in the bar. the dandy guy was unlocked.

Moonwafers

Aug 24, 2019
How long is this game? I got as far as

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that the end? It seems awfully short.

If that is not the end, what am I supposed to do to trigger more?
To get passed the sailor i talked to the obese guy (who is in front of the dancing chick) about books. then i went upstairs to the kid writing a novel and gave him a book. Then "dandy" was unlocked

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Ya know that the chances of the "DLsite Official Translation" being the exact same as the fanTL is high.
Kinda like the Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint "official english tl" ( which btw is exactly the same as the fan TL with the bug fixes forum members submitted, i would know since i ran both versions side by side just too see how different they were xd).

Either way +1 since i do wanna compare these 2 as well ;)

Keith Goff

May 20, 2019
But the FanTL version is translated from JP>RU>EN. It must be better than that. Just like DLsite Official Translation of Inn my wife.

CrashnBurn66

Nov 16, 2019
So, Ive tried using all the download links, but this game seems to be broken for me, everytime i try to start it, an error comes up saying RPGVXACE RTP is required to run game. Am I doing something wrong? Im just extracting the files and running the exe as it says, Inn My Wife works fine but this wont.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes