• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Classy Lemon Updating RenPy to 7.7.1 fixed video lag for me. With 7.6 cut scenes and other animations were unwatchable. All i had to do is replace lib and renpy folders and .exe .py .sh files by the ones from RenPy 7.7.1 sdk. Now everything is smooth as butter.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Classy Lemon, hey bud, you've a label placement bug in S1, Ep7 (v0.7).

If the Player has not ever held Ash, due to your cutscene label placement it plays all of that portion of the scene since it breaks out of the original conditional block. I've noted it in the below to explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix it you must indent the entire "label cutScene13Replay" block one placement to the right. Make sense?

Also, you and I should chat sometime about that crazy torture you created in the Ep6 (v0.6) Elysra Game script. You've done it the most difficult way possible having some 4k+ lines of code for a game that shouldn't take more than a couple hundred. All that duplication is not necessary tbh. Use temporary lists to insert the Player's game topic choices (the 4 base topics) and then condition against that temp list for each block of question/response for the game. Then there's zero duplication of questions/answers/replies at all... zero. If this doesn't make sense to you I can rewrite the entire "06_game" script for you so you have a reference (after I finish this S1 mod production). I'll help you learn how to make the coding platform work for you, not you spending hours upon hours forcing square blocks inside round holes (so to speak).

Anyway, I'm back to it. I'll fix the bug above in the pending SanchoMod release (along with all the other minor issues I've yet to create a post about).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The same case when interesting, a showdown between a modder and developer than some movies 1000141704.gif

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

If the Player has not ever held Ash, due to your cutscene label placement it plays all of that portion of the scene since it breaks out of the original conditional block. I've noted it in the below to explain:
To fix it you must indent the entire "label cutScene13Replay" block one placement to the right. Make sense?

Also, you and I should chat sometime about that crazy torture you created in the Ep6 (v0.6) Elysra Game script. You've done it the most difficult way possible having some 4k+ lines of code for a game that shouldn't take more than a couple hundred. All that duplication is not necessary tbh. Use temporary lists to insert the Player's game topic choices (the 4 base topics) and then condition against that temp list for each block of question/response for the game. Then there's zero duplication of questions/answers/replies at all... zero. If this doesn't make sense to you I can rewrite the entire "06_game" script for you so you have a reference (after I finish this S1 mod production). I'll help you learn how to make the coding platform work for you, not you spending hours upon hours forcing square blocks inside round holes (so to speak).

Anyway, I'm back to it. I'll fix the bug above in the pending SanchoMod release (along with all the other minor issues I've yet to create a post about).
Square_Hole_Girl.gif

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

F95 has an outdated version of Season 1. That label thing is already fixed in the Patreon version.

Also, I created that torturous script so I wouldn't have to spend hours learning how to do it efficiently, I just copy pasted shit and it works how I want it to.

Also, keep in mind that this code was only intended for myself to see, if others insist on torturing themselves by going through it then that's on them.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
This game is amazing. Never have I thought sharks were cute....but here we are. Your writing is top notch. Also now waiting to see if El's new super power ever has dire implications for the MC. Great update as always. Now I must leave to continue praying for a Kaylee bootyhole scene. Once again, great stuff.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I have to say, I really enjoy your community here on F95 Classy Lemon. Everyone is positive, polite and well mannered even when they have some remark or criticism to say, laughter is the best medicine and you prove it with your amazing game.
I'm sorry if sometimes I went a bit off topic in my posts here (or mention of other games and movies/tv shows), was well intended and trying to engage the community in a positive way and to put Projekt Passion in the pedestal it deserves.

Keep the good work and stay Classy :D
Yeah I don't know why but my thread isn't nearly as degenerate as the rest of this site.

It's still very degenerate though.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
At least you don't have any NTR dumpster fire starters raiding your thread. I'll take that peace and tranquility any day of the week 'round here. :ROFLMAO:
you have problems with NTR, eh? Can't wait for Solarin to cuck the MC and fuck all the LIs in the game, he is pretty much immortal, amirtite? :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks, I'm completely done coding PP S1 minus final code cleanup. Final testing has been fully completed and all the standard and title-specific mod features have been implemented including bookmark and final auto saves:
The ChoiceGuide is deep and thorough, if you miss a scene or a stat it's because you didn't use the feature or didn't read. SanchoGallery (fully isolated) has extended scenes compared to the OEM gallery, starting earlier and ending later, and those with multiple variants can be accessed via one scene instead of multiples. SanchoCheats allows for alt-character renaming that is deep-rooted. All the features you have come to expect which can all be toggled On/Off at will.

I don't know if I'll get it all cleaned up and built for retail distribution tonight since I also need to create a mod thread for the VN as well and wait for it to be approved for "public viewing" as is standard 'round here. I'll do my best to get it all wrapped up and in your hands but it's already 2130 hours here now so only a few hours left in the day.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
F95 has an outdated version of Season 1. That label thing is already fixed in the Patreon version.

Also, I created that torturous script so I wouldn't have to spend hours learning how to do it efficiently, I just copy pasted shit and it works how I want it to.

Also, keep in mind that this code was only intended for myself to see, if others insist on torturing themselves by going through it then that's on them.
i'm a patron but my last copy of Season 1 is probably from f95.
will re-download from patreon promptly

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Yay!!!
Well folks, I'm completely done coding PP S1 minus final code cleanup. Final testing has been fully completed and all the standard and title-specific mod features have been implemented including bookmark and final auto saves:
The ChoiceGuide is deep and thorough, if you miss a scene or a stat it's because you didn't use the feature or didn't read. SanchoGallery (fully isolated) has extended scenes compared to the OEM gallery, starting earlier and ending later, and those with multiple variants can be accessed via one scene instead of multiples. SanchoCheats allows for alt-character renaming that is deep-rooted. All the features you have come to expect which can all be toggled On/Off at will.

I don't know if I'll get it all cleaned up and built for retail distribution tonight since I also need to create a mod thread for the VN as well and wait for it to be approved for "public viewing" as is standard 'round here. I'll do my best to get it all wrapped up and in your hands but it's already 2130 hours here now so only a few hours left in the day.
Wheee!!!!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

Awesome, can't wait to torture you with my Season 2 code

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes