Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah I hope they don't too. At least we have authors like Classy Lemon that probably drink/inspire from those kind of stories and aesthetics (and create their unique fun stories) with the bonus of extra focus on romance and lewd moments hahaha
By the way, before this conversation gets deleted for the offtopic. If you haven't seen it, i thing you would like Farscape. Another great, weird and very influential serie.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I've never actually seen Firefly
If you can and have a bit of free time it will worth it in case you need a bit of inspiration :) , the series were cancelled in 2003 by the infamous fox channel after 14 episodes (of 15 that should have been made). Maybe because it was a bit anti-corp, there was probably pressure on the creator Joss Whedon (the same from Buffy the vampire slayer, Agents of shield or The avengers movie and many others) to change it, others said it was because of an inter racial couple in the series wasn't well seen by admins of the infamous tv channel. Who knows what was the reason but prejudice almost sure it was because already had a legion of fans in the first season and got the whip anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
screenshot0005.png
Is there a scientific explanation why Dommy mommy Ves is so hot?

Wonderfull chapter. So many great moments. My top ones were definitely the girls interacting with each other: Ashe and Emily opening up to each other, Emily trying help both Kaylee and Ely and Ely telling to MC how every one of them come to spend time with her in the cockpit. Beautifull, Lemon-senpai, simply Beautifull.

I also kinda noted that the threesomes pairing are all set now, unless i'm wrong seems like will be:
Ashe and Emily (pretty obvious at this point)
Ves and Kaylee (MC and Kaylee are Ves "loves", and what dommy mommy Ves want, dommy mommy Ves get)
Elysara and SAndrA (Elys want know how SAndrA feels :devilish:)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I really hope they don't. The subject per se might have been good, but what made the serie amazing was the incredibly lucky casting. They all absolutely nailed their parts, they all did an hell of a job, even the less experienced of them and they had an unbelively perfect chemistry among each other.

You just can't arrange that perfect storm again by design. Expecially today that Hollywood is at its all time low and most of writers, actors and showrunnes seem to lack even the most basic talent.
yes. projekt passion is our firefly.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I've never actually seen Firefly
you should.

It would highly likely makes your game even better due to inspirations you might get from watching it.

Like Projekt Passion, it makes you jonesing for the next updates/episodes, it also shared some basic setting. A ragtag group of people on a ship in a sci-fi world.
machete and pitao is right, this game reminds us a whole lot of Firefly.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I have to say, I really enjoy your community here on F95 Classy Lemon. Everyone is positive, polite and well mannered even when they have some remark or criticism to say, laughter is the best medicine and you prove it with your amazing game.
I'm sorry if sometimes I went a bit off topic in my posts here (or mention of other games and movies/tv shows), was well intended and trying to engage the community in a positive way and to put Projekt Passion in the pedestal it deserves.

Keep the good work and stay Classy :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 235 Votes