• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Projekt Passion - MultiMod Edition (Season 1 Ep7 v0.7)
ProjektPassion_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

ProjPassion SM B01a1.jpg ProjPassion SM B01a2.jpg ProjPassion SM B01a6.jpg

The best multi-mod in the entire galaxy. Rise and resist the SAC with the most powerful features of any human Corporation. Everything you've asked for and more. Indepth and fully dynamic ChoiceGuide (changes according to your previous choices), fully isolated custom SanchoGallery, SanchoCheats, UI enhancements, named saves, alt-character renaming, and much more. Click the spoilers below for indepth feature lists (do it recruit, that's a direct order from the top brass).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Thanks to Classy Lemon for being (semi)receptive to my bug reports ( :p ) and constructive criticisms, and you VN fans for your patience while I get this beast professionally coded. Please support the VN developer if you can.

Season 2 coming soon.

j766

May 15, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for 0.11? I can't find one with searching. After the extremely specific order you had to do things in 0.10 to get the stairwell scene and succeed at the snack quest, I feel like a walkthrough is required with this game.

Reactions: TREXrg

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is there any walkthrough for 0.11? I can't find one with searching. After the extremely specific order you had to do things in 0.10 to get the stairwell scene and succeed at the snack quest, I feel like a walkthrough is required with this game.
Sancho is working on a mod currently, but it's for S1 only for now

pitao

May 18, 2023
Mr.Bubu didn't update the pdf walkthrough yet but the update is really straight forward, just choose the usual friendly/witty/agressive choices and the pink choices for the lewds and the game over death scenes are in the club when talking with the bartender, just choose the wrong answers hahaha, also for the HJ/BJ scene in the meeting you have to choose Ashe to go with you. All the other choices are just dialogue changes I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: j766

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
S2 of SanchoMod is being produced currently (work in progress).
ProjPassion SM B02a1.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a2.jpg ProjPassion SM B02a6.jpg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait a damn minute...

Classy Lemon, bud... I don't know if you totally have this fucked up or you're thinking wayyyy outside the box.

For some odd reason you decided all Season 2's Friendly, Witty, and Aggressive MC traits are now new variables names. BUT, you are checking all the dialogue in all S2 Episodes (8-11) via the original variable names. The new ones have zero effect (they are not used in a single conditional anywhere).

Also, you are mingling LI Flirt points in S2 conditionals (since you made new variable names for those too in Season 2) so those are out of whack as well. Sometimes you reference S1's Flirt points, sometimes S2's. That's really messy and I highly doubt you have it sorted correctly unless you made many bug fixes in the process of updating S2.

I don't even get it... there is no reason to make new trait variables for the MC nor LI's in a VN series. Event and misc vars of course will be new (obviously). But none of this makes sense and much of it is broken tbh.

Please look at your MC traits first... that's bonkers bud. Totally broken since all the choices a Player has made in S2 regarding Friendly, Witty, and Aggressive change nothing. You can fix this though (now that you already went over the top with new variable sets) and simply add them together for all current S2 Episodes (versions). For example instead of changing all the "wittyS2" vars back to "witty" you could simply use "witty+wittyS2" in your conditionals and future "+=" additions.

Either Season 2 is really messed up or I'm much too hungover to be coding today. You tell me bud.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Wait a damn minute...

Classy Lemon, bud... I don't know if you totally have this fucked up or you're thinking wayyyy outside the box.

For some odd reason you decided all Season 2's Friendly, Witty, and Aggressive MC traits are now new variables names. BUT, you are checking all the dialogue in all S2 Episodes (8-11) via the original variable names. The new ones have zero effect (they are not used in a single conditional anywhere).

Also, you are mingling LI Flirt points in S2 conditionals (since you made new variable names for those too in Season 2) so those are out of whack as well. Sometimes you reference S1's Flirt points, sometimes S2's. That's really messy and I highly doubt you have it sorted correctly unless you made many bug fixes in the process of updating S2.

I don't even get it... there is no reason to make new trait variables for the MC nor LI's in a VN series. Event and misc vars of course will be new (obviously). But none of this makes sense and much of it is broken tbh.

Please look at your MC traits first... that's bonkers bud. Totally broken since all the choices a Player has made in S2 regarding Friendly, Witty, and Aggressive change nothing. You can fix this though (now that you already went over the top with new variable sets) and simply add them together for all current S2 Episodes (versions). For example instead of changing all the "wittyS2" vars back to "witty" you could simply use "witty+wittyS2" in your conditionals and future "+=" additions.

Either Season 2 is really messed up or I'm much too hungover to be coding today. You tell me bud.
Maybe I didn't notice this because I have 3 saves playthrough's? 1 pure friendly (<-My main playthrough) 1 pure witty and 1 pure agressive since the start of the game? Also each one have little differences like 1 (or 2 can't remember rn) went tollorix first and the other(s) went Corth first. Also like this I make sure to get all the content in the game. But the traits seemed fine in Season 2, notice that mostly on how the MC answers his phone lol

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe I didn't notice this because I have 3 saves playthrough's? 1 pure friendly 1 pure witty and 1 pure agressive since the start of the game? Also each one have little differences like 1 (or 2 can't remember rn) went tollorix first and the other(s) went Corth first. Also like this I make sure to get all the content in the game. But the traits seemed fine in Season 2, notice that mostly on how the MC answers his phone lol
dunno from a coding perspective, but for gameplay it sure doesn't do shit, doesn't matter which one you choose, it's just flavor of text really. Generally I just pick what I feel like, doesn't change anything that matters.

Reactions: TREXrg and pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe I didn't notice this because I have 3 saves playthrough's? 1 pure friendly 1 pure witty and 1 pure agressive since the start of the game? Also each one have little differences like 1 (or 2 can't remember rn) went tollorix first and the other(s) went Corth first. Also like this I make sure to get all the content in the game. But the traits seemed fine in Season 2, notice that mostly on how the MC answers his phone lol
Well, I'm either a hungover dumbass this morning or I'm spot on with this. My take: massive bugs. Any choices you've made in Season 2 for MC Traits are for nothing, they do nothing, they mean nothing. All of the dialogue is based solely on Season 1's Traits. AND LI Flirt points are being mingled with the original variables and the odd decision to make new variables. It all makes for a hot mess.

I did drink a bit last night trying to get Season 1 done but I'm a pro at coding conditionals imho... I'm pretty confident that I'm right here and things are much more fucked up than folks realize in S2.

I'll take a smoke break, clear my math brain, and attack it again. I can fix it all but I really need Lemon to see for himself first. He doesn't know me yet so he might think I'm full of shit.

Reactions: Elduriel and pitao

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
dunno from a coding perspective, but for gameplay it sure doesn't do shit, doesn't matter which one you choose, it's just flavor of text really. Generally I just pick what I feel like, doesn't change anything that matters.
Indeed, you are correct in thinking that MC Traits (to date) change dialogue only. There could be an issue with LI Flirt points though (I haven't checked them in detail yet since I'm just now finishing the pre-porting of the mod's Core over). I have a feeling there's going to be a few snags in them though since new variables were created for the S2 Flirt points and conditionals throughout Ep8-11 (v0.8 - v0.11) are using both S1's points in some sections and S2's in other sections.

To be fair Lemon is likely using the S1's Flirt vars first to setup for S2's Flirt vars' basis (that would make sense and the only way to make new variable names work imo). It's still very odd that new variable names were created for these "relp" points though... it's abnormal tbh. I'll check this thesis in a bit, need a smoke break first.

Reactions: Elduriel

pitao

May 18, 2023
Yes I know that, I made 3 saves mostly to get those achievements (I could simply unlock it but I'm kind of perfectionist and want to get all by playing lol) and with 3 playthroughs I can make a few choices that matter a little different in each one. example in last update I went to the meeting in each playthrough with a different girl, that was how I knew how to get the Ashe scene. Most the time I just skip text that I already saw in the previous playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elduriel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, I've checked all the original Flirt point variables and "new" Flirt point variables in Season 2 and they should function fine since all but one LI is basing the new var sets if the Player has seen their lewd before (another odd choice but whatever). The exception to this rule is Elysra which is checking if the Player has S1 Flirt points first instead of her lewd scene... go figure.

Classy Lemon, Flirt should be fine (from my brief analysis)... but MC Traits are FUBAR'd.

Reactions: pitao

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Well, I'm either a hungover dumbass this morning or I'm spot on with this. My take: massive bugs. Any choices you've made in Season 2 for MC Traits are for nothing, they do nothing, they mean nothing. All of the dialogue is based solely on Season 1's Traits. AND LI Flirt points are being mingled with the original variables and the odd decision to make new variables. It all makes for a hot mess.

I did drink a bit last night trying to get Season 1 done but I'm a pro at coding conditionals imho... I'm pretty confident that I'm right here and things are much more fucked up than folks realize in S2.

I'll take a smoke break, clear my math brain, and attack it again. I can fix it all but I really need Lemon to see for himself first. He doesn't know me yet so he might think I'm full of shit.
You're probably both hungover and full of shit. But so am I, so...

I made new variables because I want to keep the S1 and S2 achievements separate, the achievement for Witty in S2 ain't gonna work if it also counts the S1 choices (which is where they do something FYI, check achievementChecker.rpy).

The dialogue checks for the S1 variables simply because there are more of them at this point, lets me be more flexible. Regardless if I use the S1 or S2 variables, it's still gonna recognize how the player plays, if they choose predominantly blue or purple or red responses, if they choose to flirt with a particular girl or not, etc. If the game sees that emilyFlirts from S1 is 0, it'll assume you're not interested in her. S1 has over 50 of these dialogue choices, while S2 has less than 20, so using the S1 variables will give a more accurate picture of how the player generally chooses.

Also, these dialogue checks are mostly for flavour, nothing important.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 235 Votes