• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold Project Winter Heroines [v0.18] [Henshinvolt & Felsouth]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
im still keeeping a eye on this game
ill goback to play it when theres tons of content
but anyways good work on not giving up on it

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I like it bud, I like it as much as S. U. As a spanko, I hope there will be more spanking scenes in the game :)
I did write spanking for two other characters but its for very far in the future for those scenes. It might make sense for me to write more spanking stuff for bratty characters though I am struggling a bit to get more time to write stuff.
im still keeeping a eye on this game
ill goback to play it when theres tons of content
but anyways good work on not giving up on it
Yeah I am trying to do regular small updates and thank you.

Reactions: ReaperMania

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
I did write spanking for two other characters but its for very far in the future for those scenes. It might make sense for me to write more spanking stuff for bratty characters though I am struggling a bit to get more time to write stuff.

Yeah I am trying to do regular small updates and thank you.
That's fine :)
I just thought that there are a lot of juicy asses that Winter Soldier could spank lol

Reactions: Henshinvolt

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
heroine is bad mkay...
seriously though stop calling them that, it is not a word for female heroes....
the only actual heroine is what idiots OD on.

unless this is a game about stop heroine trafficking and taking out thugs to save girls...
then good on you for getting it right.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
heroine is bad mkay...

unless this is a game about stop heroine trafficking and taking out thugs to save girls...
Ok, I'll bite. How do you call a female hero?

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
heroine is bad mkay...

I think you're the one that mixed up his heroin use. Pun intended

• Haha
Reactions: SBSeed

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
Ok, I'll bite. How do you call a female hero?
a female hero is exactly that, a hero... just as everyone is a part of mankind or man.
it is not a sex specific reference to something that is either evolved or more than human.

so calling a female hero heroine is just stupid and ignorant, it is a made up noun because of the whole feminist bs...
(and yes i was serious about this part of it)

the "heroine is bad mkay" yes it is a joke and yes it is a south park reference as a part of the point i was making.
in other words heroine is a drug not a hero/superhero...

now what the author/dev. does with this info, is up to him (or her)... just wanted to make a valid point, getting sick of peoples horrid missuse of english and words in general.

that was my soapbox moment and dollars worth of advice, thank you.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
so calling a female hero heroine is just stupid and ignorant, it is a made up noun because of the whole feminist bs...
(and yes i was serious about this part of it)

No, I think the word existed long before that. This might shock you, but the English language has nouns for both male and female variations of a word

in other words heroine is a drug not a hero/superhero...
The word you are thinking of is heroin. Seriously mate, take a look at the dictionary before trying to lecture

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
Wow, he really was serious. I honestly can't tell when certain folks around here are either ignorant or trying to make jokes.
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is not a native speaker and probably learned English as a second language. I'm feeling generous with humanity today.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is not a native speaker and probably learned English as a second language. I'm feeling generous with humanity today.
I guess in that case, there's some sort of poetic irony about a non-native speaker trying to teach English speakers their own language and failing at that.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I've noticed Rebecca's Nude (Hat) costume doesn't change her hair like her Guard (Hat) costume does. Is there plans for Rebecca's Lockdown plasma armor from the comics?
During Jessica's Jewel intro there is a line that seems to be Bucky's but is labeled as Jessica's. During Jessica's third spanking scene Bucky is called Bucks was that intentional?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I've noticed Rebecca's Nude (Hat) costume doesn't change her hair like her Guard (Hat) costume does. Is there plans for Rebecca's Lockdown plasma armor from the comics?
During Jessica's Jewel intro there is a line that seems to be Bucky's but is labeled as Jessica's. During Jessica's third spanking scene Bucky is called Bucks was that intentional?
I'll need to check some of these errors, hopefully by the next release I can few some of it (hopefully I do not forget).

I did write dialogue for plasma armor intro for Rebecca though I do feel like I would need to include other stuff to include it (probably when more heroine stuff is in there).

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes