3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Man its been so long i thought you gave up on the game
Thank goodness you still havent

Jan 18, 2021
If the Dev reads the comments here:

Two suggestions:
First one is the usual suggestion I give to many games: Have a gallery in the future to see unlocked scenes
Second one: Either use their superhero names instead of their real ones, or have an option for either.

I'm also in the crowd that would rather have animations over still images, BUT I understand that it would be potentially be a lot more work.

Also I would be willing to help work on this game. It'd help me learn more about Ren'py, as well as NOT falling into the same hole that Something Unlimited has fallen into with only having 1 guy do the art AND the programming...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Man its been so long i thought you gave up on the game
Thank goodness you still havent
Yeah it took awhile to get to this point, it probably felt longer for me.
If the Dev reads the comments here:

Two suggestions:
First one is the usual suggestion I give to many games: Have a gallery in the future to see unlocked scenes
Second one: Either use their superhero names instead of their real ones, or have an option for either.

I'm also in the crowd that would rather have animations over still images, BUT I understand that it would be potentially be a lot more work.

Also I would be willing to help work on this game. It'd help me learn more about Ren'py, as well as NOT falling into the same hole that Something Unlimited has fallen into with only having 1 guy do the art AND the programming...
First one should be in the game. 2nd one I could do though it doesn't work too well for Melissa so I am not too sure about that.

In terms of animations maybe we will experiment with it but its all about time management really and how long things take (example if a animated piece takes as long as 3 or 8 scenes is that worth it).

I don't think I want to add a extra member of the team for a variety of reasons. I'm working on the coding and writing. Someone else does the backgrounds and another the character art.
Game ends with all three dances or is there more content?
That is it for now. The game's art got redone.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
illl give you a lus for giving characters unique dances especially natasha since she knows martial arts her dance resembles martial ats
this is already a win

Reactions: DaedricLover

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
illl give you a lus for giving characters unique dances especially natasha since she knows martial arts her dance resembles martial ats
this is already a win
Yeah I tried to get the personality of the character to shine through.

• Love
Reactions: DaedricLover

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hey love the game, but was wondering if we could make the girls pregnant too?
If you could add that in story wise somehow.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
One suggestion would be that when the two heroines are from Hydra, if they could be given some provocative combat suits belonging to the organization.
In time we will probably add more outfits for those ladies.
You did well becouse it captures it greatly
Hopefully this keeps up with all the characters you add
You have a huge roster you can use
Yeah there is a lot we can do. It is quite fun.
Hey love the game, but was wondering if we could make the girls pregnant too?
If you could add that in story wise somehow.
I have definitely thought about it though if I were to do it it would probably be after the base content of a girl was done. Maybe it could be a way of revisiting a character (but this is probably far future stuff)

Reactions: Testerguy19

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
So I've had a passing interest in this game for awhile because it seemed like it could be the Marvel version of Something Unlimited and like that game I figured if my favorite character from that universe got in she would be a past-half way addition (Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel for Marvel and Cass Cain or Steph Brown for DC). I would occasionally read the changlogs see who was added, but I never really looked into those names to see their other identities, I didn't even realize Natalia was Widow because most people use Natasha a her civilian name. So color me surprised when I google their names this time around and find that within the five characters currently in the changelog is one of Kamala Khan's few original villains. If I thought Kamala would be a late developmental addition I would have never expected Becky to even be in a mod. So what I'm saying is I am very interested.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So I've had a passing interest in this game for awhile because it seemed like it could be the Marvel version of Something Unlimited and like that game I figured if my favorite character from that universe got in she would be a past-half way addition (Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel for Marvel and Cass Cain or Steph Brown for DC). I would occasionally read the changlogs see who was added, but I never really looked into those names to see their other identities, I didn't even realize Natalia was Widow because most people use Natasha a her civilian name. So color me surprised when I google their names this time around and find that within the five characters currently in the changelog is one of Kamala Khan's few original villains. If I thought Kamala would be a late developmental addition I would have never expected Becky to even be in a mod. So what I'm saying is I am very interested.
I am not too sure when I would add Kamala. Kinda trying to take it one thing at a time if I can. Oh yeah and the game is not a mod.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I am not too sure when I would add Kamala. Kinda trying to take it one thing at a time if I can. Oh yeah and the game is not a mod.
What I meant was my expectations for any Marvel based harem game would have Lockdown so low on the list that she would most likely come from a mod made by a very dedicated fan of both her and the game after it was completed and that her being in before the roster reached double digits was a massive surprise, not that your game was a mod.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What I meant was my expectations for any Marvel based harem game would have Lockdown so low on the list that she would most likely come from a mod made by a very dedicated fan of both her and the game after it was completed and that her being in before the roster reached double digits was a massive surprise, not that your game was a mod.
Ah yeah that makes sense. I suppose adding Lockdown early on kinda gives the game a bit of identity I suppose. A part of me wants to add characters like say Motormouth.
3498431-1 revowarmm2014006 cov.jpg
But it probably doesn't make too much sense for me to do that until way in the future if I ever did.

Reactions: vireker
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes