5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
0.3 Content Roadmap - Draft 1 (Patreon)

Hey all, here's the roadmap on the next update.

Keep in mind that this is the first draft, so it is very much subject to change. I will periodically update this once I make decent progress, which can also introduce new scenes/items.

If you have any questions or ideas on how to improve on this, do let me know!

Thank you all!

roadmap_draft1.png

Oct 2, 2017
0.3 Content Roadmap - Draft 1 (Patreon)

Hey all, here's the roadmap on the next update.

Keep in mind that this is the first draft, so it is very much subject to change. I will periodically update this once I make decent progress, which can also introduce new scenes/items.

If you have any questions or ideas on how to improve on this, do let me know!

Thank you all!

View attachment 3488201
And remember folks.

GET HYPE

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Assuming you mean Amelia, you need to use the control panel in the body shop room before you make Victoria the subject.
Maybe I've missed something. Ive fully modified and freed Amelia, and I've freed her without changing her, either way has had the same ending/no different path. There is also the red path way up top away from everything else.

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
Maybe I've missed something. Ive fully modified and freed Amelia, and I've freed her without changing her, either way has had the same ending/no different path. There is also the red path way up top away from everything else.
Strange, that should not be happening. The path up top is the same as Victoria's, just shows what modifications you've made. I'll look into it!

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Damn, that Nylah encounter is top notch! So many choices and all of them are damn hot! (bimbo Nylah fan myself here :D) Looking forward to see more of it, this is some high quality entertainment right here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D

Strixxxx

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys, I need your help and I think this whole transformation, body modifications, tits and ass enlargement is really nice but I don't think it's really difficult to find games or hentai for it. Maybe you can help me out.

I'm also happy to accept tips on how you find things like this :)

hasori

Jan 30, 2020
hehey, i thoroughly enjoy the game, the look, the idea of the selectable "enhancemens" of the girls and i also like the story so far. One thing i would very much request is a way to speed the game up: some texts and animations are quite slow, even when skipping and that has thus far stopped me from playing again. I get the pacing idea but for someone who wants to start anew, uff, please make the "skipping" faster, just my two cents, thanks anyway for a game i frequently check for updates:)

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
hehey, i thoroughly enjoy the game, the look, the idea of the selectable "enhancemens" of the girls and i also like the story so far. One thing i would very much request is a way to speed the game up: some texts and animations are quite slow, even when skipping and that has thus far stopped me from playing again. I get the pacing idea but for someone who wants to start anew, uff, please make the "skipping" faster, just my two cents, thanks anyway for a game i frequently check for updates:)
Thanks for the kind words!
I'm a little unsure what you mean with the skipping still having pauses though, it shouldn't really have any?

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
While I find the renders to be amazing. I find the ui to be clunky and the movement system to not be necessary. I'm not going to give it a review because my review would be a 3 star at the moment and I feel it's too early to do that to a game. I can personally say that I honestly didn't enjoy it in it's current form. A game/vn is supposed to be fun-- something I think most devs have long since forgot-- and this one doesn't quite do it for me outside of the visuals.

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
While I find the renders to be amazing. I find the ui to be clunky and the movement system to not be necessary. I'm not going to give it a review because my review would be a 3 star at the moment and I feel it's too early to do that to a game. I can personally say that I honestly didn't enjoy it in it's current form. A game/vn is supposed to be fun-- something I think most devs have long since forgot-- and this one doesn't quite do it for me outside of the visuals.
I can understand that the movement system is not for everyone, but personally I enjoy creating the game with this approach, especially considering the non-linear story lines I plan to create. The benefits outweigh the negatives to me.

The idea of a VN in my eyes is for the viewer to play along the story, which the game perfectly adheres to.

Also you say that the UI is clunky, but never mention what exactly is clunky.

Last edited:

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I can understand that the movement system is not for everyone, but personally I enjoy creating the game with this approach, especially considering the non-linear story lines I plan to create. The benefits outweigh the negatives to me.

The idea of a VN in my eyes is for the viewer to play along the story, which the game perfectly adheres to.

Also you say that the UI is clunky, but never mention what exactly is clunky.
I just find the ideal of looking at a tiny box at the top of the screen that I constantly have to be looking at to move around one block at a time to just to be clunky. It just seems the typical way of having a list of rooms to be better and more intuitive. I don't hate your vn. It's just not for me.

Reactions: Mecha3D

Strixxxx

Apr 1, 2020
I just find the ideal of looking at a tiny box at the top of the screen that I constantly have to be looking at to move around one block at a time to just to be clunky. It just seems the typical way of having a list of rooms to be better and more intuitive. I don't hate your vn. It's just not for me.
I dont like it as well.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes