5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1709298751393.png

Overview:
Project Realism is an adult relationship simulator with transformation fetishes.
An open world text adventure that utilizes visual novel aspects to tell its story.
Using 3D visuals, while also portraying additional side characters with AI.

The story contains dark/harsh themes, and could be disturbing to some.
Secondly, this is a fetish game, if you aren't into any of the specified fetishes, this might not be for you.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Mecha -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Win Installer: - - -

jade.png renee.png nylah.png nylah2.png artemis.png

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Very slick presentation for what amount to fairly niche fetishes. Fingers crossed this actually gets under way and developed.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd like to clarify a point? I don't want to waste time looking for something that isn't there.

View attachment 3400025 View attachment 3400023
lol yah, in my experience seeing ntr tag next to a focus on transformation fetish focus really means something like "you turn into a girl and get pegged alongside your gf" or something silly. Not saying that's what the game is, but your question is well-deserved.

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
lol yah, in my experience seeing ntr tag next to a focus on transformation fetish focus really means something like "you turn into a girl and get pegged alongside your gf" or something silly. Not saying that's what the game is, but your question is well-deserved.
I know what you're talking about, I don't plan for it to be like this.

What kind of preg content are we looking at here? Both currently and for future builds
Currently one scene that ranges from regular pregnancy all the way to hyper.
For the future you can expect the same but in a slower pace.

I'd like to clarify a point? I don't want to waste time looking for something that isn't there.
Apologies for this, my game has never had an NTR tag. Unsure as to why the person who uploaded my game decided to add that as a tag.

Why is game called "Project Realism", when the fetishes inside are some of the most unrealistic, like vore and monster girls?
It was a prototype name simply because I aim to have realistic looking characters & details in my renders, and I simply rolled with it. The name has nothing to do with the fetishes.

I'm not a sandbox fan, and this game engine sucks...
I can live with you posting my game here, but to then insult it without any reasoning goes beyond me. I'm sorry I don't use the same old engine everyone and their mother uses?

Very slick presentation for what amount to fairly niche fetishes. Fingers crossed this actually gets under way and developed.
Thank you, I very much appreciate the kind words.

Last edited:

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Interesting start, but one real quibble: the forced pauses are extremely annoying. I get the attempt to create tension and simulate a conversation, but with a text-heavy game, it's much easier to have all dialog shown at once so those of us that read faster can read at our pace. I found myself half-skimming a lot just to keep things moving. It would also be nice to able to change the font size, and possibly resize some of the interface, as it's very wasteful and super tiny at 2560x1440. Lastly, it's always nice if there's a clear "this is the end for now." Jade's in the bathroom and it's not clear if this is the end of content or I just need to skip a couple days, as there's nothing in the events guide, but neither was there before her text gets sent.

Of the current fetishes, definitely here for the preg/lactation content, look forward to a more organic progression which it sounds like you plan for the two main girls. Looking forward to seeing how the "love pregnancy" change is expressed by the characters.

Also, there's currently a couple soft lock bugs: when talking with Artemis, the "nevermind" option just loops and there's no way out of the dialog, had to load an earlier save. Also possible to get a soft lock if you save at the final choice for Victoria: loading the save doesn't restore the choice prompt. This probably can occur with other prompts. Would recommend adding checkpoint saves automatically prior to dialogs, like renpy often does, to minimize impact if you didn't save recently and run into a choice you might want to try differently.

Reactions: blobgob

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
What kind of dark/harsh themes are we talking about? Fetish-wise, I only see one, and that's vore.
Kidnapping, sex slavery, violence, that I've seen so far. You also have the option of performing what are described as painful body modifications without sedating the subject first. I don't feel like it's excessive or over-the-top, it's pretty well handled for the situation.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes