5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Ok, I love this game but fuck it blue balled the shit out of me lol
any games similar to this to tie me or us, the community, til we get another update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D

Underdog78

Jul 16, 2017
There is a bug, at least I think so.
I saved the game just before the choice if I wanted to keep or destroy Victoria,because I wanted to see both outcomes, and now the game is stuck after loading the savegame. As I have no option to make the choice anymore, and I can't continue without making said choice.

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
There is a bug, at least I think so.
I saved the game just before the choice if I wanted to keep or destroy Victoria,because I wanted to see both outcomes, and now the game is stuck after loading the savegame. As I have no option to make the choice anymore, and I can't continue without making said choice.
This is something I've fixed, but I unfortunately don't know how to change the uploaded version here.

zipperdipper#1

Jun 13, 2023
Maybe I'm missing something, but all the download options are a ".rar" file... which I can't get to run the game... it's treated like a video...

What do I do to make it run?

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
This is something I've fixed, but I unfortunately don't know how to change the uploaded version here.
I doubt there's any way to change ownership on the original post so you can edit it. Better to just make a new thread yourself, and then you can update the post and download links as needed.

XX-topic

Jul 12, 2022
OMG...first of all...congratulation for this excellent game!
2nd....man you are up to a hell of work..i mean...the potential are all there to be one of the greatest games here but your are about to face tons over tons of work...plz do not abandon the game and make a road map to us to what we should expect and when plus the community vote ....i mean.... when you will release the next version is an utmost feature to us....
Last but not least...a cheat menu would be a good thing cuz we are not willing to grind over and over again in each release.

Do not abandon the game after you realize the complexity you have to put in it....i mean we all see every now and then a great game with tremendous details and potentials and after a while the creators cannot put up with the work that their vision entails. I wish you strength and patient and thank you for the hope that we expect something so great as this game. Keep up the good job!!!!!

Last edited:

zkall

Aug 2, 2020
Great game so far, can we please get a reverse option for all the options, like making breasts/butt smaller instead of bigger and making the girls skinnier instead of fatter?

• Red Heart
Reactions: XX-topic

InsertNameHereJ

Nov 30, 2019
Mecha3D, you should upload this to tfgames.site. They have tags for bimbo, corruption, growth/expansion, BE, mental changes, just all sorts of stuff that's in this game. The community over there would love this for sure.

Mecha3D

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2024
I doubt there's any way to change ownership on the original post so you can edit it. Better to just make a new thread yourself, and then you can update the post and download links as needed.
I have ownership, though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to edit the links.
If you wish to play it bug-free, I suggest downloading the latest version from the game's Itch.io page .

OMG...first of all...congratulation for this excellent game!job!!!!!
Thanks so much!
I'm aware it will be a sizeable amount of work, but I think I can do it if I set my mind to it. As for the cheat menu, this will for sure be a thing, though still need to plan it out and such.

Great game so far, can we please get a reverse option for all the options, like making breasts/butt smaller instead of bigger and making the girls skinnier instead of fatter?
Thanks! Probably not in the near future, but it might be added later down the line.

Mecha3D, you should upload this to tfgames.site. They have tags for bimbo, corruption, growth/expansion, BE, mental changes, just all sorts of stuff that's in this game. The community over there would love this for sure.
I have attempted to upload it there but you need certain permissions to be able to post. I do believe I've made a thread on it...somewhere. I'll try to look into it.

enyad

Jun 4, 2019
wow this game is sooo good
i wanna a lot more of this

and i met a bug when ure choose the first growth factor and after this talking to Artemis this broking the game (so ive just cannot out of dialog) (sry for my eng)

i dont know, whats people dont like in design, but on pc this well playable and i like so much that black style in ui

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2017
wow this game is sooo good
i wanna a lot more of this

and i met a bug when ure choose the first growth factor and after this talking to Artemis this broking the game (so ive just cannot out of dialog) (sry for my eng)

i dont know, whats people dont like in design, but on pc this well playable and i like so much that black style in ui

Ultrabionic06

Mar 7, 2022
A really Impressive project and will follow every update to come! Adore all the options so far (Would adore a Futa transformation option aswell though). Seriously good stuff Mecha!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mecha3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes