yes it in the game walkthrough doc
1. Go to your Bedroom.
2. Select “Cheats”
3. Select “Unlock entire Menu gallery”
4. Select “Do it anyway”
5. Select “Yes”
6. Select “Sodium Citrate is called”
7. Type nacho
8. If you don’t want to answer the question, select the fine print that says “WTF, just do it”
That doesnt unlock the phone gallery which is different

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
probably version 13b, could be the one before but more likely 13b
Unfortunately, that's probably why. I don't know why this bug appears in SOME saves, but it happened after I changed some stuff in the questlog.

Like 10% of people get this bug, and I haven't been able to find a way to see the difference between those that gets it and those that doesn't. What happens if you just press ignore?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately, that's probably why. I don't know why this bug appears in SOME saves, but it happened after I changed some stuff in the questlog.

Like 10% of people get this bug, and I haven't been able to find a way to see the difference between those that gets it and those that doesn't. What happens if you just press ignore?
nothing, the white error screen stay, only rollback seems to work

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
nothing, the white error screen stay, only rollback seems to work
Hmm... Only thing I can think of is that perhaps a certain screen was open? Maybe the game was saved while the questlog was open, so it doesn't have time to update the things before it requires some of the updated stats.

That has always been my idea, and it seems to be right

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
Can someone guide me how to trigger mq4 shego please
This one is getting changed next patch cause it was made before I understood how stupid random triggers are.

But basically, if you've done her 3'rd quest, and you're done with Ann's 2nd quest, go home during the day. Then there's a 25% chance it triggers - which i for the life of me don't understand why I'd make it like that.

Reactions: Popgoes668

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
I still haven't got the second Tara/Hope event to trigger, and probably others as well, can't be sure. All quests done, just clicking around visiting places for half an hour or so. Is that one chance-based, too?

Leroy2012

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2021
I still haven't got the second Tara/Hope event to trigger, and probably others as well, can't be sure. All quests done, just clicking around visiting places for half an hour or so. Is that one chance-based, too?
That depends on what you mean. Tara and Hope doesn't even have 1 dedicated event, so im not sure what you're trying to get to trigger specifically.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
That depends on what you mean. Tara and Hope doesn't even have 1 dedicated event, so im not sure what you're trying to get to trigger specifically.
There are two photos of the two together that she sends to your phone. The topless and the ass one. Not full-blown events by definition, I guess.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
1715287588605.png

Bug: Teacher appears over text block in class.
Happens after applying for work for the first time and then going to class.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes