Unity Project Cappuccino 2 - The Succubus Throne [v0.1.10] [Tentakero]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
A new live roadmap has been set up for Project Cappuccino 2.

This is primarily a visual guide for people to see what we're working on so details on the tasks are updated as necessary. Some large or complex ones will be broken up into smaller ones when they reach the in-progress step.

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
put it on early access with the demo on steam so i can pre-purchase it already :p
We might! Just need to get enough content in the game to justify a minimum price/value ratio to avoid a negative review bomb. Gotta be super careful with Steam since it'll likely be what ends up funding the project that follows capp 2.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I followed the first game since the first release back in Newgrounds, so good to see this one also maintaining the style and improving the quality, really good stuff, and the bass in the OST hits so hard for both games.

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
I followed the first game since the first release back in Newgrounds, so good to see this one also maintaining the style and improving the quality, really good stuff, and the bass in the OST hits so hard for both games.
Thanks, we recently hired some additional artists to help speed up development and things are going well so far. They're doing their best to mimic Dokucchi's existing style. I'm hopeful about it so far since they seem sharp.

Reactions: Kiwo

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
Small update on the status of the game. As I mentioned in a comment above, we recently hired two new artists to speed up development. Our current goal is to get the game ready for early access on steam, which means refining mechanics and making sure there's enough content to justify an initial price point.

I'll pop in here again when I get a chance but progress on the game can be tracked on our

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Charlotte boobjob and being able to see her double personality in action, not only on the artworks in the gallery was so hot!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectCappuccino2TheSuccubusThrone-0.1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I hope this is still progressing okay and hasn't ran into major issues, still a game I often remember as looking to be on quite an interesting trajectory.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The game still going, is in the 1.14 now I believe, but I am not a suporter.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes