Unity Project Cappuccino 2 - The Succubus Throne [v0.1.10] [Tentakero]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to change the resolution currently? Lots of the button are outside the screen on my monitor

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
What's up? I'm Vanis the lead developer from Tentakero and I'm crawling out of the hentai dungeon to clear up some confusion regarding the game. A big part of it is our fault for not properly communicating with audiences but we're working on that. We really appreciate the comments about the art.

I went ahead and read through the thread and found a few things that were asked without a solid answer.

Is this male protag only?
No. We fully intend to continue what we did in the first game and allow players to play as Female as well. We went with a mix-and-match approach in this game so that players can give themselves tits while having a dick. This was done to appease those that requested the futa option as well.

The player gender feature isn't fully implemented yet but there will be variants in scenes like in the first game that reflect your choices. Players without a dick will be given the option of using a strap-on instead, and we're toying with the idea of allowing shapeshifting to give themselves temporary dicks if they're from the Conjuration Domain that specializes in that. Again, the player creation aspect of it is still not fully implemented and we intend to flesh that out later on when there are more scenes that warrant it. We had to prioritize more important mechanics like the save/load system recently and it's fallen a bit to the wayside.

Will this feature romance?
Romance will be minimal but will likely exist in game. We're currently designing the standing system for this game that determines how much a succubus likes the player. This system will gradually cause the succubi to open up about their backstories to the player and gradually make them more affectionate. At the moment, we are undecided just how far the romance aspect will go but we're not leaving it off the table since a lot of people dig the mushy feelings. (We've toyed with the idea of adding a small wedding scene for maxing out standing with a character but no promises there yet.)

Do I have to play the first game to enjoy this one?
Not exactly. The 4 new characters have stories that take place in the underworld and are detached from the events of the first game. (Though not completely isolated since some are a direct result of Mira's actions.)

You can play through the Succubus Throne stories without knowledge of the first game no problem. However, the game is also going to feature the Cafe Saga, which focuses on the original cast after a 2 year time skip. The Cafe Saga will contain more vanilla content and provide a look at each character's individual lives and what they've been up to. Many people wanted us to flesh them out more so we're doing so. It's also worth noting that we have a recap in place that will allow players to just play the Cafe Saga anyway and see the main events that happened in the first game.

Our intentions are to bring both casts together in a third game if we manage to succeed with this one.

Will Scenes be available for Succubi only?
The goal is to include both casts in Free Play mode, this means strapping Mira or Sophie onto the wooden horse if you wish. Since we're somewhat early in development, we plan on creating the scenes with a single character first, and then doing some update rounds where we go and add missing characters to the scenes.

Rhythm Game Issues
The rhythm mini-game was rough at first with some hitbox issues but they have been improved. We've also added a difficulty setting and the option to disable the character stripping cutscene if it ends up bothering players. Our intention for the Rhythm Mini-Game is to simply have it as a method for players to earn extra gold, but can be bypassed almost completely if Rhythm Games aren't your thing.

Resolution Issues
The game does not support displays that aren't 16:9 yet but are looking into doing so in the future. Ultrawides are confirmed to be broken.

---------
I'm sure I missed something but feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to answer everything but Ivelog is giving us a hand with this kind of thing, so you can reach out to him if I'm MIA.

Apologies but our team is small and the core of development is being done by Dokucchi(Artist) and Myself. We're highly ambitious about this project and want to make it a huge successor to the first.

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
I've also recently made this graphic that shows a rough idea of how the stat system works. Parts of it aren't fully functioning in game yet but this should also help clear up some confusion about what we're aiming to do.

This stat system will not apply to the Cafe Saga and that portion of the game will be mostly story based.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
What's up? I'm Vanis the lead developer from Tentakero and I'm crawling out of the hentai dungeon to clear up some confusion regarding the game. A big part of it is our fault for not properly communicating with audiences but we're working on that. We really appreciate the comments about the art.

I went ahead and read through the thread and found a few things that were asked without a solid answer.

Is this male protag only?
No. We fully intend to continue what we did in the first game and allow players to play as Female as well. We went with a mix-and-match approach in this game so that players can give themselves tits while having a dick. This was done to appease those that requested the futa option as well.

The player gender feature isn't fully implemented yet but there will be variants in scenes like in the first game that reflect your choices. Players without a dick will be given the option of using a strap-on instead, and we're toying with the idea of allowing shapeshifting to give themselves temporary dicks if they're from the Conjuration Domain that specializes in that. Again, the player creation aspect of it is still not fully implemented and we intend to flesh that out later on when there are more scenes that warrant it. We had to prioritize more important mechanics like the save/load system recently and it's fallen a bit to the wayside.

Will this feature romance?
Romance will be minimal but will likely exist in game. We're currently designing the standing system for this game that determines how much a succubus likes the player. This system will gradually cause the succubi to open up about their backstories to the player and gradually make them more affectionate. At the moment, we are undecided just how far the romance aspect will go but we're not leaving it off the table since a lot of people dig the mushy feelings. (We've toyed with the idea of adding a small wedding scene for maxing out standing with a character but no promises there yet.)

Do I have to play the first game to enjoy this one?
Not exactly. The 4 new characters have stories that take place in the underworld and are detached from the events of the first game. (Though not completely isolated since some are a direct result of Mira's actions.)

You can play through the Succubus Throne stories without knowledge of the first game no problem. However, the game is also going to feature the Cafe Saga, which focuses on the original cast after a 2 year time skip. The Cafe Saga will contain more vanilla content and provide a look at each character's individual lives and what they've been up to. Many people wanted us to flesh them out more so we're doing so. It's also worth noting that we have a recap in place that will allow players to just play the Cafe Saga anyway and see the main events that happened in the first game.

Our intentions are to bring both casts together in a third game if we manage to succeed with this one.

Will Scenes be available for Succubi only?
The goal is to include both casts in Free Play mode, this means strapping Mira or Sophie onto the wooden horse if you wish. Since we're somewhat early in development, we plan on creating the scenes with a single character first, and then doing some update rounds where we go and add missing characters to the scenes.

Rhythm Game Issues
The rhythm mini-game was rough at first with some hitbox issues but they have been improved. We've also added a difficulty setting and the option to disable the character stripping cutscene if it ends up bothering players. Our intention for the Rhythm Mini-Game is to simply have it as a method for players to earn extra gold, but can be bypassed almost completely if Rhythm Games aren't your thing.

Resolution Issues
The game does not support displays that aren't 16:9 yet but are looking into doing so in the future. Ultrawides are confirmed to be broken.

---------
I'm sure I missed something but feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to answer everything but Ivelog is giving us a hand with this kind of thing, so you can reach out to him if I'm MIA.

Apologies but our team is small and the core of development is being done by Dokucchi(Artist) and Myself. We're highly ambitious about this project and want to make it a huge successor to the first.
Hey, all the questions I had were included.

Looks like we're on track, I'm getting on the kickstarter as payment for using one of Vani's lines in a short story without asking.

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
Hey, all the questions I had were included.

Looks like we're on track, I'm getting on the kickstarter as payment for using one of Vani's lines in a short story without asking.
Lmao which line?

We appreciate any support there as it would help us keep afloat with this pain in the ass inflation. We recently added some physical merch to the tiers if people are interested in titty mouse pads.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Lmao which line?

We appreciate any support there as it would help us keep afloat with this pain in the ass inflation. We recently added some physical merch to the tiers if people are interested in titty mouse pads.
I got it mixed up, it was actually one of Mana's line during the drink date where she says getting her scar from fighting a manticore was a lie and she actually did it to herself as a pasttime.

Glad we're leaning into bdsm by the way, feel the fetish works well with the free play genre though this is now technically a rhythm game I guess.

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
I got it mixed up, it was actually one of Mana's line during the drink date where she says getting her scar from fighting a manticore was a lie and she actually did it to herself as a pasttime.

Glad we're leaning into bdsm by the way, feel the fetish works well with the free play genre though this is now technically a rhythm game I guess.
Yeah the underworld setting works really well for bondage situations too. Part of the reason we're going heavier on it this time is that bondage would always come out on top of community polls and requests and we may as well give people what they want.

As for the genre of the game, I honestly don't know which category it will end up classified as. The rhythm mini-game is a small portion of what we plan to implement. VN/trainer game/rhythm/etc.

Ivelog

Apr 25, 2023
It won't get abandoned!

Vanis and Doku are working on this game like nonstop every day. They also push out new builds on a regular basis, so they keep people in the loop.

hulskera1 If you'd like, I'll get on the ball with posting regular updates in this section here my man!

Vanis (Tentakero)

Sep 2, 2018
We've been doing weekly sketch streams where we have people send us requests and we use an RNG wheel to pick winners. Figured you guys might enjoy these.

In order they are
Wedding Leotard Mana
Tech Support Rosaria
50s Pinup Style Mana
Maid + Vibrators Mabie
Military Uniform Colette
Bottomless Sophie
Rosaria Bubble Bath
Mira Bondage in a Bunny Suit
Pole Dancing Succubus Sophie

KS week 3 stream.png PatreonKickstarterStream1.png Week 2 Stream requests.png

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
game wont open on my main monitor and it has no video settings, really nice
Since this is a Unity game, you should be able to create a shortcut to the exe to launch it in Windowed mode, like this:
Code:
"Game.exe" -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-height 1080 -screen-width 1920

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes