Unity Project Cappuccino 2 - The Succubus Throne [v0.1.10] [Tentakero]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667080914636.png

Overview:
The sequel to Project Cappuccino is here!
Chaos has grasped the underworld and the tournament for the Succubus Throne is underway.
Take the role of a Succubus Handler and lead your chosen succubus to victory!
An all-encompassing story awaits you in both the human world and the demon world.

The underworld's power balance has been disturbed and the Succubus Queen dethroned.
A certain red-haired succubus' actions have spurred the start of the next Succubus Throne tournament,
where a new queen will be crowned!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Tentakero - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.10
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

cu9jOJ.png Ob+1Tt.png zzpiU6.png UG55tc.png i_tCGE.png ZuBQ9A.png 7faKMv.png gW9Tgc.png

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Not sure what to think about this title after a quick play-through. I thought maybe it would subvert expectations about what a cubi was with actual romance and all that but it kinda looks like a free-use/exhibitionism/slut-training simulator. Doing that while being some lil' bitch male MC aint a good jam.

By god the art for the cubi is amazing though. They are truly beautiful.

Reactions: bruce555 and mrttao

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Not sure what to think about this title after a quick play-through. I thought maybe it would subvert expectations about what a cubi was with actual romance and all that but it kinda looks like a free-use/exhibitionism/slut-training simulator. Doing that while being some lil' bitch male MC aint a good jam.

Loyal succ best succ, MGE and MGD raised the bar high on those ones.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Wait is this a direct continuation of the first one as I ahve not played that yet but want to know if i should wait for this one to be completed to play both for a full story. Or is the first one a stand alone story on its own.

slimefan

Jul 3, 2021
Wait is this a direct continuation of the first one as I ahve not played that yet but want to know if i should wait for this one to be completed to play both for a full story. Or is the first one a stand alone story on its own.
I think it happens in the future of the first one or at least in the same world

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is the rhythm game implemented correctly? usually indie rhythm games suffer from the key strokes not matching the actual rhythm

thanks for the warning fren
sounds like this isn't for me

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Whoa, awesome. I loved the first game.

Wait, tags say "male protagonist". As in, ONLY male protagonist? You don't get to choose? Are you kidding me? Instantly ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: zedd0462

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
is the rhythm game implemented correctly? usually indie rhythm games suffer from the key strokes not matching the actual rhythm
Or just there is no clear indication where you supposed to hit key and window of opportunity is really small, anyway this rhythm game is shit

Reactions: mrttao

slimefan

Jul 3, 2021
did they remove the female protagonist from the first game

my day is irreversibly ruined and if they're not planning to add it in an update the rest of my life is probably also ruined
It seems wip or at least the option is there

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
it affects dialogue but not the sex scenes, might be wrong but I'm pretty sure gender affected the scenes in the first one (dick or vibrator) even in the early versions

I dunno I'm still hoping it comes back

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes