• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
animated Hollie is scrumptious as heck!!! damn she's a sexy thang..as for what was animated..play and see..ooolala
its also the only content..LOL..well..okie dokie then.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
animated Hollie is scrumptious as heck!!! damn she's a sexy thang..as for what was animated..play and see..ooolala
its also the only content..LOL..well..okie dokie then.
Normally i'd think it was a bit short for an update but it was Hollie so i'll let it slide.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
No, no, no, no....

I love Hollie and the MC went and did the worst thing possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They did "seal the deal" so to speak before falling asleep though.
Plus they both know they will see each other first thing in the morning at the reception.
Is it still such a dick move under those circumstances?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They did "seal the deal" so to speak before falling asleep though.
Plus they both know they will see each other first thing in the morning at the reception.
Is it still such a dick move under those circumstances?
Of course it is.

She had major hang ups about it and she's going to wake up alone after spending all that time building up to it.

Reactions: acewinz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Nice update with 1 minor spelling nitpick. If it doesn't sound like lounge it's probably not spelt tounge. It's tongue people but not even the first time Iv'e seen it misspelt this week so don't go feeling too bad about it.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This may end up setting the record of shortest relationship ever after he ditches her the night they have sex for the first time... yeah.

Moron.

Reactions: Avaron1974

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the share guy's, but after I've read a few posts in this thread, I'm wondering if I should really play this or not, I too am a big fan of Hollie

magus448

May 22, 2018
Don't want to cheat on that sweet girl Hollie, but I want to see the other content (later) ... gah!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for the share guy's, but after I've read a few posts in this thread, I'm wondering if I should really play this or not, I too am a big fan of Hollie
You should. Won't take long. Just do it. (y)

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
i downloaded the mac version but it seems its only the content files that got downloaded and not application

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
the folder usually has the version number in it... so it won't replace the old version. Just backup your saves before you delete the old one.
@Mzzznr

Best way to do it is to once you are finished with a update is to delete everything out of the folder except for the save folder then when you install the next version you just have to transfer the save folder over to the new version and away you go.

I think I'll hold off on this update as there doesn't seem to be much new content so I think I'll wait till there is more content to play.
Thx for the explanations ;)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.1.2] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (126MB): - - -

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Private Community [v0.1.2] [Boomatica] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (126MB): - - -

Thank you

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes