4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Best of luck with getting things done I have high hopes!

On thing I noticed, on of the characters uses the term 'Mum' at one point. Perhaps I missed a bit of the story and they are indeed British (or potentially from a country once under British influence), or was it just a typo?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. Best of luck with getting things done I have high hopes!

On thing I noticed, on of the characters uses the term 'Mum' at one point. Perhaps I missed a bit of the story and they are indeed British (or potentially from a country once under British influence), or was it just a typo?
they changed it from naming mom & sis to just "Tagging them"

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Ok. I really don't know who to mention this to, but here goes.
The recent Android port nearly unplayable. I am guessing it is an unofficial
Port. Whenever I try to use the menu bars they do not lock in place.
So I am constantly fighting with my device selections appearing,
Having to wait for them to disappear, then quickly trying to select
Something from the menu bar before it disappears again. Next problem
I am having is, no matter what location I pick on the map it ALWAYS takes
Me to the pool. Then I am stuck there. When I finally get the menu to reappear
I select the map, but it still sends me to pool, no matter what location I choose.
So my only option is to advance time till it's time for bed and I finally get put back
At the community hotel. Kinda frustrated at this point. Anyone else had these problems?

Dec 13, 2018
I select the map, but it still sends me to pool, no matter what location I choose.
So my only option is to advance time till it's time for bed and I finally get put back
At the community hotel. Kinda frustrated at this point. Anyone else had these problems?
I have this problem as well, guess we'll have to wait till an offical android port is done, i wish those people who port the games would test them before releasing them to the public. Its so annoying when you can't even play a game because of the damn bugs...

Reactions: Robert E Lee

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Will wait a bit before trying, will the cheat menu remain for a while ? or its just there for this version so you can quickly catch up to where the RPGM left off ?

Also it sucks that there was a switch, as you were one of the few devs that stuck it to the RPGM whiners that cry about having to take their hands off their pee-pees to walk somewhere and continue the story, this was a RPGM game that played exactly like a Ren'py game !

Anyway I guess it makes sense that now that you have a developer you switch to the engine that actually does what you always wanted it to do. As for the abandoning games part, that was harsh, if I am not mistaken your the developer of the abandoned but awesome "Research Into Corruption" right ? I'm not sure if I even count that as abandoned as unlike any other dev you passed it on to someone else to continue, and even started a 'alternate take" on that game with "Research Into...Affection" I think it was ?
Hi Rythan,

The cheat menu will stay in the game permanently so no need to worry about cheating to where you left off.

Very true, I still love the RPGMV engine don't get me wrong but I was using it out of convenience due to being experienced with the program, it only seemed logical to switch to Ren'py once I hired Quonix as a developer.

For the time being (Reseach Into Affection) will continue to be developed on RPGMV so I'll still have that to show people what they can actually do with the RPGMV engine.

Yes, that was me and you're correct.
"Research Into Corruption" was my very first public project, I went through about 9 different name changes during its time but I finally found one I wanted to stick with.

I know this is going to sound cheesy but @DrSmith has been a fantastic friend ever since I started and is the only person I trusted to take over RIC and do it well, even though I "abandond" RIC @DrSmith is basically apart of the team and I continue to support the work he's carrying out on the game.

What was the problem with tyrano builder btw? Why was it bad?
To be 100% honest the program now has improved a lot since when I started using it.
The program had only been out about a month and was riddled with bugs.

For example :
You didn't have the option to edit the title screen, you had to open the files up in something like Notepadd++ to change it yourself.

You couldn't even change the "back" default image without going into the code as the option wasn't there for you to change it in the program.

Let alone all of the constant crashes/memory leaks people would experience with the program.

But all that being said, The program has come along way now and has improved massively.

Is it possible to do the date with Belle in this update yet?
Not yet, there's a high chance this will be added in the next update.

Interesting... thanks for pointing this out, the only intance I can think of is the dialog between Sammie and Emily.
I'll get this changed for the next update.

I'm British.

I have this problem as well, guess we'll have to wait till an offical android port is done, i wish those people who port the games would test them before releasing them to the public. Its so annoying when you can't even play a game because of the damn bugs...
This is the first time I've heard of an android port for this game :O
Can you supply a link to where you download it from please?

But to reply to your comments this game isn't optimized for an Android/ISO port resulting in the issues you're having.

Porting to IOS/Android is something we're looking into doing but not for a couple of months yet.

Dec 13, 2018
Hi Rythan,

The cheat menu will stay in the game permanently so no need to worry about cheating to where you left off.

Very true, I still love the RPGMV engine don't get me wrong but I was using it out of convenience due to being experienced with the program, it only seemed logical to switch to Ren'py once I hired Quonix as a developer.

For the time being (Reseach Into Affection) will continue to be developed on RPGMV so I'll still have that to show people what they can actually do with the RPGMV engine.

Yes, that was me and you're correct.
"Research Into Corruption" was my very first public project, I went through about 9 different name changes during its time but I finally found one I wanted to stick with.

I know this is going to sound cheesy but @DrSmith has been a fantastic friend ever since I started and is the only person I trusted to take over RIC and do it well, even though I "abandond" RIC @DrSmith is basically apart of the team and I continue to support the work he's carrying out on the game.

To be 100% honest the program now has improved a lot since when I started using it.
The program had only been out about a month and was riddled with bugs.

For example :
You didn't have the option to edit the title screen, you had to open the files up in something like Notepadd++ to change it yourself.

You couldn't even change the "back" default image without going into the code as the option wasn't there for you to change it in the program.

Let alone all of the constant crashes/memory leaks people would experience with the program.

But all that being said, The program has come along way now and has improved massively.

Not yet, there's a high chance this will be added in the next update.

Interesting... thanks for pointing this out, the only intance I can think of is the dialog between Sammie and Emily.

I'm British.

This is the first time I've heard of an android port for this game :O
Can you supply a link to where you download it from please?

But to reply to your comments this game isn't optimized for an Android/ISO port resulting in the issues you're having.

Porting to IOS/Android is something we're looking into doing but not for a couple of months yet.
I got it from here, aparently they port a lot of games, and then if it has bugs, they say sorry cant help you, where not the develpers of the game and wont fix the problem.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

RudeboyUK

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2018
Hi Rythan,

I'm British.
Yup, I fall into that trap sometimes too.. :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yup, I fall into that trap sometimes too.. :D
Nothing wrong with beeing british and writing like it. :D

I really like that this is Ren'Py now because now i could play it too, i really don't like RPGM. I like the idea of the private community and i also can't wait to continue with Hollie and Belle. ;)

Yoshi325es

Dec 29, 2018
I keep getting stuck at the pool. I pull up the map to go somewhere else but no matter where i press it takes me back to the pool. Im playing on android

zizu34

Dec 19, 2018
The Patron page say next update will be on March 29th

Private Community :
Little Update : (M&S)
The very first thing I want to mention is that I've rendered a couple of more images for M&S's night peep events for the next update.​
It accrued to me that the player has a phone and most phones these days have lights on them...​
So when the player peeps under the covers he'll have the option to get out his phone and use the light on it to get a better view.​
" Yes, you're all going to get a very good view of the good stuff "​
I wanted there to be more of a "build up" to the player seeing these parts of the characters but I also want to make my games as "realistic" as possible.
" as far as realism goes in these types of games"​
So that's the first good news!​
Main Update Focus : (Hollie)
After speaking with several of my supporters I decided to work on Hollie's next level up event.​
This level up event will involve Hollie giving into her desires and finally sleeping with the player. "Yes, a full on sex scene with Hollie!"
This event is going to be big one, a lot of build up and then multiple view angles for the sex scene.​
The event itself is going to be a lot of work and will basically take up all of the time I have for the next release, due to this, there will not be much else in terms of additional content for the next update.​
If, and it's a big if! : (Belle)
If I manage to get all of the content done and implemented for Hollie's level up event and still have some time left over then I'm going to start working on Belle's Date event.​
This date event will reveal a lot of information about the "Community" and your uncle along with unlocking the Spy-Cams for M&S.​
I'm not going to go into too much detail as I don't want to give anything away.​

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
A mum with a "u" . Sexy

Does that mean colour will be spelt correctly too. Now I have to download. I'll see U soon mum.

or maybe not. where does the patch go on Mac

Thanks for any help

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes