4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I think i have done all i can with her so far, i really don't know what more i can do to get her to talk about the past?!? I have been everywhere with her and i have relationship 3 with 100% towards level 4. I have been to the beach twice so she says the stuff about me saying goodbye before i leave. I have been to the pool twice so she invited me to change clothes together in the dressing-room. I have been at her home several times watching movies ending in the BJ. As i said, i don't know what more i can do?!? Is the option for her to answer the Rough Part question removed from this version?
I could be wrong but I think you may be remembering it incorrectly. She talks about it in her diary. Which are above her picture in the window to view the cams in her home.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Can ayone pls write a patch so that save files are loaded from/saved to GAMEDIR\www\save ?!?
If the game engine was RenPy i could do it myself ...

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Man, this is getting old. I'm not going to retart a new game yet again. Why you guys keep producing games that the previous save games won't work on is absurd? Starting over after being this far into the game already is NOT an option. Just when the game was starting to get good you go and do this. What a shame.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I could be wrong but I think you may be remembering it incorrectly. She talks about it in her diary. Which are above her picture in the window to view the cams in her home.
Yes, you are right ofc and thank you very much for straightening this out for me, it was bugging me so much that i couldn't figure this out..

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Man, this is getting old. I'm not going to retart a new game yet again. Why you guys keep producing games that the previous save games won't work on is absurd? Starting over after being this far into the game already is NOT an option. Just when the game was starting to get good you go and do this. What a shame.
*just shakes my head in dismay*

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Walkthrough???
it doesn't need one, so far there is no right or wrong, just talk to the people each day, build the relationship with everyone, read what they are saying and continue...

Sure its still really early in its creation and i see LOTS of people complaining about what content isn't there, give it time, you people have to remember most of these games/novels are mainly just one person or an extremely small group of people constructing everything from the models, placement, rendering, writing, figuring out an entire new EP of where the story is going to go, adding new characters, their backstory, how they fit into and relate to the novel as a whole and yet ppl scream "this sucks, not fast enough updates" how about this, YOU go build an entire game/novel and do it as good as these other guys do it, see who screams at you for faster updates, more content, see if you like it... Sit back, relax, go look at every other game/novel out there, see what others have new updates, go play that one and the next one and so on until EVERY game/novel that your interested in has been played through, then come back after see what others may have had and update or look for new ones... Some of you ppl are so FN uptight... relax... i have about 100 that i follow and im never bored...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
No worries man, i was thinking on that same line as after i played it, the developer commented on what i had said and stated that an update was with in the next day, yet didnt see any update and held my tung about it with a little confusion, but plz dont think i was calling you out or picking on ya... so far i have played around 100 or more of the visual novels, i just play them, go back and check which ones have an update and replay them allover again...
No worries .. I was just stating that it is surprising overall there was zero on this thread over a week after a release. Usually it is like a few posts before release, then several soon after. I was just like "Hello" and hearing crickets in the dark recesses of the internet as my reply :)

draco0804

Jul 22, 2017
I always read only in development, and does not happen much. and why do you have to start all over again?

he should have continued research into corruption.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi all!
Damn, I really need to start replying to comments sooner... there's a few to answer here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made a post a while ago about this but I added a save plugin to each of my games so that saves are now stored in your local data :
I also added a cheats Menu in the game (Right click when not in an event) for anyone having issues moving their old saves.
This way the player can cheat and get to where they were originally.

@the66 hello :) how you feel? Everything all right? I'll get to the point. I see you are porting games again, and I was wondering if you could port this game or at least check if it is possible to port once you get better. Anyways, get better and have a nice day
I'm not sure who @the66 is exactly but if they're a Ren'py programmer then I'd very much like to get in contact with them about doing some work for me.
So if you're reading this @the66 please contact me ^^

I try not to be overly critical, but the amount of content per update is really ridiculously low.
Very true! but I'm working on it.
I just brought a new RTX 2080TI to speed up rendering to help with producing more content.
On top of that, I'm also looking to hire a developer to come and work on RIA with me allowing me to spend more time on this project as well as increase the amount of content going into RIA.

Same with his other game, I don't think splitting his time between two full time projects is the best idea (for the record I'd much rather he focus on this one).
I agree totally. This game imo is so much better than the other one, they don't even compare and i wish the focus could be much more on this one. That said, i would be glad if someone could solve the dilemma i`ve talked about before, is it still possible in this version with a fresh start and not working from old saves, to have Hollie answer the question about her Rough Patch? If it is, what could possibly prevent me from getting her answer since i have done everything possible and now only get repeating scenes if i do them again and have lvl 3 stat with 100% towards lvl 4?!?
I'm glad to hear you prefer this project over RIA, most of my comments have been people preferring the other one ^^
But as I posted above, I'm hoping to improve on the amount of content going into each update.
It may take a month for me to get everything running smoothly but It's happening ;)

@Gamle Regarding you question.
Hollie does not open up to you about the events regarding her rough patch.
You can get a general idea of it if you read her diary pages from the computer but it'll be a little further down the line until she openly talks to you about it. ( Around Love level 5 )

Hmmm
Semi fun game since the beginning.
minimal sized updates.
almost non existent story line.
constantly repeating scenes.
broken save files which no matter what I do, will not work with new version for me.

And I am, out of here, because I absolutely refuse to start any game with the above features over again.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'll try to do better.

I cannot understand how this game has a 5 star review average.

Jesus Christ this game sucks.
Please press ( ) to ignore this thread and stop it appearing for you.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
@Boomatica I think theres more going on with saves than just the wrong location ( see my post where saves from 0.0.80 work but not 0.0.86)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica I think theres more going on with saves than just the wrong location ( see my post where saves from 0.0.80 work but not 0.0.86)
Hi Retro,

I'm not 100% why this could be happening as the save location + saves worked for me on both builds.
I haven't had any of my patrons report an issue with this either.

The only thing I can think of is if the... hang on.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes