4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

9000Griffin

Jun 4, 2018
And now when i was going to start the game ther wasent any save to load from =(

Is it working to save on the computer in any way?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
And now when i was going to start the game ther wasent any save to load from =(

Is it working to save on the computer in any way?
Hi 9000Griffin, I've been having more and more issues with RPGMV + saves for this game etc.
Due to this, I've hired someone to port this game over to Ren'py for me which started doing so 4 days ago and is already 42% of the way through the port.

I'll be adding a cheat menu to the Ren'py version for everyone so they can easily get back to where they left off in the RPGMV version of the game.

Is there an estimation for the next update with events 2&3?
Hi Zizu34, I had originally planned for the next release to be at the end of this month but some things have changed now.
I'll be making a post on my patreon page tomorrow regarding this as the Ren'py port is going to be done a lot sooner that I expected.

Reactions: 9000Griffin

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Really great game, the over all theme has been done before but this game put a nice relaxed twist on the "you inherit X from a dead family member" you get to spend more time with characters and no time (so far, don't know if it will be added later) grinding money.

The characters are well written and with the flow of the game give you the feeling of needing to earn their trust before opening up to you, while still getting lost in the moment sometimes and letting little details slip. You get a feeling of progressing with the characters. They are also likeable and make you want to know more. Also NO blue balling, although some characters have a slow pace their is alot of sexy / sex content early on.

The renders are very good and some of the women's faces look like angels. Navigation is tricky at first figuring out when to go where but other actions e.g. txting does not use up time slots so you can get more done.

now the only bad thing i can say about the game, the save system :( for someone who likes to make alot of saves, having to create dummy saves and then rename all my old ones is the grind that the game didn't have ingame.

9.5/10
definitely worth playing

D

Deleted member 677654

Hi All!

Here is the next version of (Private Community) The game has been ported over to Ren'py.
+ Additional content has been added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Boomatica
I saw you updated the the Patreon post so your $5 supporters can now download it.
Because of this I'm amusing you've fixed any bugs that have been reported, thus the reason I've posted it now.
Hope that's okay.

@muttdoggy @N7 @Retro
Just wanted to tag you so the Main post can be updated.
Thank you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
3 minutes in..it is ALOT smoother..transitions etc...o right off my happy meter went up..
oh my....much much better..the checkmarks beside topics discussed etc is a great addition..will cut the grind down drastically doing redundant crud.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
due the style of this game...console commands are totally meaningless..there are no wrong choices

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to permanently fix the top menu in place?

I tried messing around with "ShowingTopMenu = True" and TimeTopMenu but didn't get it to stay.
agree..its the only flaw in this otherwise streamlined smooth game..and it is quite distracting..lol ..my suggestion is move it to the top left corner and fix in place..and the side menu..shrink it to a smaller bar and fix in place...but when the only complaint is a moving menu i guess thats ok..lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This has been around for a while now. Is it still more of a hotel tycoon with a tiny bit of lewds or are we getting somewhere.. ?

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes